Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 782   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors: exactly! Thank you!

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
So you're contention is that the republican party is friendly to the sex industry ? Google "opposition to swinger clubs" and come back then we'll talk. Why will none of you simply admit you vote against your interest in regards to the alturnitive lifestyles you all obviously live.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yeah, a swinger who votes Republican is like an animal rights advocate who secretly tortures animals. People are just kind of funny!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Read the entire thread and still no right winger can reconcile supporting a party that wants to legislate morality while living an alturnitive lifestyle."

What legislation are you speaking of, and who proposed it and supports it???

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Read the entire thread and still no right winger can reconcile supporting a party that wants to legislate morality while living an alturnitive lifestyle. Given thier druthers the republican party would outlaw strip clubs, sex clubs swinger clubs and sites like this. PartyPerks you are hitting out of the park on this shit. One thing we love about right wingers swingers is they love bring up the topic and talk politics at clubs until you ask them why they support a party that would like ( and has more than likely tried) to close that particular club and all of a sudden they say swinger events are not the place to talk politics. It boggles the mind ! it's actually worse than union members who vote republican.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Well, that's always the issue isn't it? People try to fit everyone into one of just a few molds they believe everyone fits into.

Most "conservative" swingers tend towards the libertarian side of things. They are not usually "conservatives" in the traditional sense. More like classic liberals.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
Well, maybe you just need to grasp that ALL Conservatives aren't bible thumpers.

Are all Liberals tree-hugging, rainbow wearing baby killers? NO.

Seems to me it an issue with you and logic.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
We've been asking this question for years and we've never been able to get a logical reply

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Well, it really was a letter to the editor. Whether the author was serious or not is what's in question.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
Reads like Robert to me.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 782   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it