Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark:

No, there are a number of bad apples on the left. But ask yourself, how many liberals call a people of a religion evil? Let alone the religion itself?

How many liberals are threatening to take violent action against their government or agents there in?

How many liberals fear being without a weapon? Fear another person when the righty is without a gun.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
This guy is the first person I've ever blocked.

When someone is rude but reasonably intelligent, they can still add to the discussion.

When someone is pleasant but unintelligent, they can still add to the discussion.

When someone is rude and unintelligent, they just derail and annoy the shit out of everyone.

Usually these people go away on their own when people ignore them. When this guy began following me around to other fora and harassing me is when I decided to end it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20272 posts)
mark ,never said i was nice i give as good as i get. I have no tolerance for ignorance and that's what i was met with when i took to the forums. Don't mistake me being a lib for someone that'll take any shit.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I think it's hilarious that he referred to me as a right winger on several occasions. I try to maintain a fairly moderate position but I make no attempt to hide the fact that I lean left of center on most issues.

I just don't like douchebags. Makes no difference what your political beliefs are to me.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"yea!!! I'm now blocked from all thin skinned right wingers! good riddance you whinny ass motherfuckers ." I would like to point out that this is a typical post from someone who considers themselves to be a person of liberal/progressive beliefs. We are the people who like, not hate..... We are the open minded ones. We do not use hate speech. Nor do we use one liners and insult people. For we are kind and caring. We partake in pleasant and flowing conversations that involve deep thought.....

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
yea!!! I'm now blocked from all thin skinned right wingers! good riddance you whinny ass motherfuckers .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Awww shucks I just couldn't be left out of the Celebration~~~No more Goober!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
To quote Al Gore from that Simpson's episode....

"I will."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20272 posts)
youtube . com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
He's officially the first person I've ever blocked on the fora.

Celebration time.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20272 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it