Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoor

We have someone new to the fora. Right now they are a newborn of sorts, crazily participating, not sure who's who, or how things work around here. Please help them in becoming a participant who makes arguments rather than chants slogans.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
DOMA was voted for by a majority of Democrats too. H: 118/66. S: 32/14.

Don't ask don't tell was introduced by Bill Clinton. The principle opponent of it was Democrat Senator Sam Nunn, who wanted to maintain an absolute ban on gays in the military.

As for interracial marriage - why don't you save me the trouble of stating which party overwhelmingly populated the state governments of the Southeast from 1865 to 1965 and then make your statement again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
A conservative who owns beach front property will vote for the guy who promises lower taxes but denies global warming. The beach house will soon be under the waves, but oh well.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I wish I could say I was surprised. I guess no right wing swinger will ever admit that they support a party that detests alturnitive lifestyle.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Are you fucking kidding ? ever hear of doma? or don't ask don't tell? or (back to the not very far past )outlawing mixed race marriages? Still not one person willing to admit the obvious.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"So you're contention is that the republican party is friendly to the sex industry ?"

That question? I don't you asking another one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
If you think 'the sex industry' is one of the major issues of the day in this country then I'm not sure what else to say.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
vbeach care to answer the question?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
There are many reasons to be opposed to swingers clubs. They closed one here a few years ago because it was in a residential community and the noise and parking were a serious issue. I doubt that only Conservatives in the neighborhood complained.

Can you give one or two examples of Prominent Republicans proposing legislation against alternative lifestyles??????????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17102 posts)
"Read the entire thread"

463 replies. You have way too much time on your hands.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it