Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 103  Next »
31 to 40 of 1024
User Details are only visible to members.
~~We make a bold declaration today, resounding with Liberty, Equality, and Justice! The Progressive Movement paved the way to American progress, as cited:

"Definition and Summary of the Progressive Movement

Summary and Definition: The Progressive Movement encompassed a variety of different ideas and activities of reformist pressure groups. The Progressive Era was the period in the history of the United States that was dominated by reform ideals from 1890 - 1920. The Progressive Movement covered social reform issues relating to female suffrage, education, working conditions, unionization, the problems of urbanization, industrialization and child labor. The Progressive Movement called for political reforms attacking bribery and corruption, the political machines and the regulation of Big Business and corporations and reducing the power of the Robber Barons and unfair business practices."

[Since this topic has been dormant, we, those daring True Blue Patriot Krewe consorts, define this topic more thoroughly so that the reader may comprehend the intention of the OP.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8165 posts)
~~Foggy Bottoms Boys have a way of establishing incongruities as normalities. Progressive-minded swingers already know the inherent deceit of conswervative politics.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8165 posts)
Any talk about which party "traditionally" supports LGBT rights is a laughably stupid one, as until around 2000 both parties were in near-universal opposition to them.

Even the current president was elected (in 2008) while being openly against gay marriage.

Dragging party "traditions" into the argument is a dangerous business. Partly because it's entirely unfair to the current inhabitants thereof, and partly because it's not going to be friendly to either one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24450 posts)
you mean ZZ.. he is just the SLS Voyeur who is off his meds.. we just appease him by all laughing at all his crap he spews.. cookoo... cookoo.. but he means well . Don't add as he just takes over and everyone leaves..

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(766 posts)
"~Knowing that a swinger associates with a political party and it agenda that has traditionally suppressed and repressed the LGBT community reinforces the topic thesis that incongruence is a significant element in the lifestyle of supposedly sexually-liberated citizens.~~ "

Conservatism is freedom to be who you are, a strong adhesion to the constitution ,and enforces self reliance.All things all of us need to adopt, just because bill maher says it does not make it so.People saying stupid crazy shit diminishes us all.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
a song to suit my current mood

youtube. com/watch?v=bXdvdjvSIuw

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
No. Probably not. But it does a lot of other things that affect your daily life.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
The BIS is giving us all cancer with fungi and hiding engines that run on water?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24450 posts)
"~~Knowing that a swinger associates with a political party and it agenda that has traditionally suppressed and repressed the LGBT community reinforces the topic thesis that incongruence is a significant element in the lifestyle of supposedly sexually-liberated citizens.~~ "

It's a question of priorities, oh ignorant one. If you can look past your cock, and make decisions about what you think would be best for America and the world, without that pathetic single-minded focus on what you do with your cock, as if it's the be-all-end-all of life, the universe, and everything, then you could understand this. Why should I vote for the people who looooooove abortion, LGBT, and a weird fascist version of feminism, while they're taking my guns, raising my taxes, destroying the economy, and ruining the health care system? Sorry, maybe this is just too advanced for you, but IMO some things are more important than what I do with my cock.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
"I wouldn't be. I met a guy at a party who told me about his engine that runs on water, that cancer is caused by a fungus and the cure is baking soda, and that the whole thing is orchestrated by the World Bank."

That's nothing. I could really lay some crazy on you if I wanted to.

That guy was wrong about The World Bank. It's actually The Bank Of International Settlements. The BIS controls the World Bank, the IMF, and the central bank of every nation.

You think I'm making that up? They don't even hide it. Look it up for yourself.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 103  Next »
31 to 40 of 1024
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.