Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510262
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   262 to 271 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I didn't even mention that your chosen party is run by religious zealots. are you now going to deny that as well ?"

Names please?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
Which of your Liberal leaders are open swingers?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
Plenty of answers. You just don't like them or can't understand them. Just as I said in the very beginning; I think you have a problem with logic.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
Again not one answer. just a bunch of angry right wingers that melt down when faced with the question of why they support a party that wouldn't accept them if they knew the were swingers. I didn't even mention that your chosen party is run by religious zealots. are you now going to deny that as well ? how about telling us how the religious right loves swingers .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Look, to the point of Gusher's original reason for defibrillating this thread out of hibernation......

As much as practical, I don't want to tell you want to do, and I don't want you to tell me what to do. This goes for all things personal, social, and economical. This includes but is not limited to me telling you how to raise your kids (aside from outright abusing them), what kind of vehicle you can own, what kind of health care you must get, how you should run your business, spend your money, what kind of light bulbs you can own, what kind of showerhead you can have, how much salt you can put on your food, what size of a drink you can order, which bin you must put your plastic bottle in, whether you can have a plastic bottle in the first place, whether or not you have kids, or are married, who you can have sex with and what kind, what you can say or write down, or where you choose to live.

Please note I said "as much as practical". NO I don't want you to be able to dump pig shit in the river. NO I don't think it's OK to have sex with kids. NO you cannot harm or threaten another person, steal from them or otherwise damage their property etc.

So what it comes down to (and it generally comes down to this for most of us) is who do I despise the least? I dislike idiot Republicans who want to control our personal lives. I dislike idiot Democrats who want to control my finances. And many other things from both parties.

So you can call me a "conservative" if you want. I simply don't think it's accurate. I'm interested in letting you live your life as you see fit and you allowing me the same courtesy. Neither party has any real interest in leaving you alone. Each has it's own "it's gotta be this way" that they attempt to impose on us all. Two different brands of fascists.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
New ones to Block.....the list grows....lol

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"Your side sucks worse than my side"

Soon to be 'Robert's side is pathetic"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
Wow this mofo went nicely off the rails. Not that I didn't expect it, just not so quickly.

What are we talking about? The usual? Your side sucks worse than my side?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
Gusher: About your fact. I did a 12,800 mile road trip, six week vacation four years back. This is not "fact" just an observation. Each night I would turn on the computer and hit the three lifestyle sites I am registered on and see how many lifestylers were in the area. Red states seemed to completely blow away blue states with the number of couples having profiles. As an example when we stopped in Martha's Vineyard which is clearly a blue area I don't think there were enough profiles to fill more than one page. Get into red states like Texas and there were page after pages of profiles. I know of only one major city red city were the public officials are spending way to many public resources on closing down the clubs. That is Phoenix AZ. All lead by the mormons who are very active in city politics. According to the people I meet from Phoenix, Phoenix has a very active lifestyle community. All most every time I go to these clubs: Sea Mountain Spa (Desert Hot Springs), Couples Oasis (Las Vegas) and Freedom Acres (San Bernardino) there are couples from Phoenix there. Because it is so hard to have an actual club in Phoenix. Another example is pp. pp boasts he runs one of the "largest" clubs in America. I have taken a look at his events. All they are, are very small meet and greets. There is no club. Typical of what I saw in blue areas, on my travels. I think your "facts" came out your butt.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Newt Gingrich - cheating on his wife while simultaneously blathering for the impeachment of Clinton! Haha."

How can anybody take you seriously if you can compare the above actions?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   262 to 271 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it