Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
21 to 30 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Just the 30000 foot view on this from a kind of newcomer, kind of been here forever but things change and new profiles are written type.And I will bail after this, Z a fucking nutball using his so called bisexuality as a excuse and a reason to be special.Tbr a leftist that just wants to stir the pot.Va just so so smart in his mind but really you aint all that .Now that I pissed in so many bowls of wheaties I will move on .The conservative tranny lover from the bdsm world says toodles and try doing that having sex thing it is really the most fun.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think that these things are relative and contextual.

So while your statement may be technically true for the national party, there were state and local branches of the party that were much different as far back as the middle 1970's.

Ten years might not make a tradition, but 40 certainly does.

The other reason that you are wrong is that since 1980 the Democratic Presidential Platform has contained language supporting gay rights. 35 years is a tradition.

The Republicans have not "evolved" on this issue at all...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19618 posts)
Sometimes I think TBR is being mentored by ZZ.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
Are you going to assert that Democrats were pro-LGBT rights in 2000?

In 1990?

How far do we go back to call it "tradition"?

Perhaps I was being a little aggressive in the use of the year 2000, but I don't really think so.

Come on.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
"Any talk about which party "traditionally" supports LGBT rights is a laughably stupid one, as until around 2000 both parties were in near-universal opposition to them."

And what data are you using to make this assertion?

A quick perusal of the internets shows that there were a hundred or more local, state, and federal gay elected officials before 2000, the overwhelming majority of which were Democrats.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19618 posts)
tbr, Leave it to a Liberal, you, to dictate how a couple should swing. Swinging with their mind not body

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Soft swappers aren't real swingers...

Duck and run...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19618 posts)
The Husband and I are very conservative and soft swappers :) We don't let politics get in the way :)

Waretown NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
~~We make a bold declaration today, resounding with Liberty, Equality, and Justice! The Progressive Movement paved the way to American progress, as cited:

"Definition and Summary of the Progressive Movement

Summary and Definition: The Progressive Movement encompassed a variety of different ideas and activities of reformist pressure groups. The Progressive Era was the period in the history of the United States that was dominated by reform ideals from 1890 - 1920. The Progressive Movement covered social reform issues relating to female suffrage, education, working conditions, unionization, the problems of urbanization, industrialization and child labor. The Progressive Movement called for political reforms attacking bribery and corruption, the political machines and the regulation of Big Business and corporations and reducing the power of the Robber Barons and unfair business practices."

[Since this topic has been dormant, we, those daring True Blue Patriot Krewe consorts, define this topic more thoroughly so that the reader may comprehend the intention of the OP.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
~~Foggy Bottoms Boys have a way of establishing incongruities as normalities. Progressive-minded swingers already know the inherent deceit of conswervative politics.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
21 to 30 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.