Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 2159451021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Well, KnB just told them off. Maybe that'll shut 'em up. "

Where's this? I'd love to read it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Soliciting babes in here is like reciting poetry in the locker room. Good luck with that. I stick to beer. It's always the same strength.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well, KnB just told them off. Maybe that'll shut 'em up.

I find that women telling them off gets way more done than guys. Since us guys in general seek the approval of sweet babes, we care much more when women tell us we are being assholes.

Sweet babes - please continue to approve :) preferably by grabbing your ankles and bending over for me.

FB: Shit the drink I made is much stronger than I thought it was.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
VAB they will probably do that for a while, but sooner of later they run out of steam, and move on to somebody that will reply. If nobody replies they go away, only to return occasionally.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
It took a very "special* person for me to block them. My main reason for doing so is because I don't want them to respond to what I say. If they want to just shout crap behind every post I make, well, there's not much I can do about that.

The main reason I resist it is that I am unable to see the crap they are posting, although presumably if it's utterly vile then someone else will call them out.

I dunno... I kinda wish we couldn't block each other from seeing forum posts. I think it's created more problems than it's solved.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
Yeah, well there are numerous ways to find out. Meantime, they will believe whatever makes them feel better -- like, I just couldn't handle the Truth, for example.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Those you've blocked won't be able to find out why.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
"When this guy began following me around to other fora and harassing me is when I decided to end it. "

That's the one reason I've ever blocked anyone. Such people are truly sick and will never add to a discussion. Except for Robert. He's special. I didn't want to be an enabler.

Should there be a thread? -- Whom I've blocked, and why.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Oh ya, add ZZ to that list.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16800 posts)
""yea!!! I'm now blocked from all thin skinned right wingers! good riddance you whinny ass motherfuckers ."

roflmao!!!!!

he must be talking about himself, Outdrone and PP. They've all blocked me. It's like a trophy to me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16800 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it