Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 101  Next »
201 to 210 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
Z_Z-

Not sure why the Ten Commandments are in this discussion, unless you are only commenting on Jewish lifestyle members. I'm quite sure that for Christian republicans that set of laws was replaced by the one law set by Christ of "love one another as I have loved you".

I don't see any place where that says anything other than love people for who they are.

And to take it a step further.... If you are to love others, you do what you can to help them in their endeavors, so if a husband and wife wants to enjoy carnal desires with you and you feel you are able to help them, without hurting yourself, and do so you are following the one law that trumps all others.

Just my .02 to stir the pot

Ignore the runon.....

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
~~Oh, Political Deceit! How cleverly devoted are the morals of the Republicon-Party sheeple to the values they proclaim, while denouncing others of another political party who actually represent the lifestyle they covet.

In reality, Republic-con Party sheeple 'covet their neighbors wife' which is forbidden one of those perpetual Ten Commandments of the Old Testament.

Yes, boys and girls, conswervative swingers represent those whose claim they are the 'moral majority' while desiring the same carnal desires as the 'liberals' whose political ideals they overtly proclaim to despise.

We can hear the Mormon Crackerbarrel Choir singing praises to the 'conswervative values' of polygamy everytime a Republic-con Party devotee tries to explain the cultural dissonance in moral values.``

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8080 posts)
"The people who are involved in "who are the biggest idiots" arguments are generally the biggest idiots themselves."

Fuck. I think I resemble that remark. I think I better count to "potato" and rethink this idiocy angle. How convenient, a place to start the count.

kare11.c om/story/news/local/2015/12/07/potato-spill-closes-part-of-i-94/76945616/

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
Humans by nature pigeonhole, characterize, and balkanize members of society.

You see plenty of this from both sides of the aisle.

Most people think it is OK for them, but bad for anyone else to do it...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18948 posts)
RTPnSTF-

Left-wingers by nature pigeonhole, characterize, and balkanize members of society. Everyone must act, think, and do in accordance with accepted parameters. No free thinking is permitted. With respect to the Lifestyle, liberals delude themselves that somehow it belongs to them.

You will note that the originator of this thread is a lib, asking how he doesn't understand how swingers can be conservatives. Of course, "swinging" to him is acting, thinking, and doing everything in accordance with his deluded view of the Lifestyle.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
Can someone explains the need to define and segregate this life along party lines? Is it swinging if you are liberal and polygamy dating if you are conservative? You know just trying to find the right fit to add to the family ;)

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Ron, Swinging is not a partisan game. I wish they would get over it. I don't care Lib or Con, be GOOD & CLEAN.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Hmm when we go out I don't talk politics.. about attorneys or our criminal justice system.. I just want a NICE PERSON who no matter what they believe treats me as I want to be treated both in and out of bed..

Just saying.. I have friends and bed partners on both sides of the aisle.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
The people who are involved in "who are the biggest idiots" arguments are generally the biggest idiots themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23748 posts)
My question, is being a $2.00 HOOKER make you a LIBERAL female SWINGER?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 101  Next »
201 to 210 of 1005
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.