Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey y'all I'm a gun toting ,bible thumping, fag hating ,racist but that don't mean I'm not a liberal right seduction and vabeach ?

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Seduction all you've shown is that you are registered republican but disagree with them on most major issues. Pretzel logic at it's finest . At least you're in good company with the rest of the swingers here who support a party that finds thier lifestyle repulsive.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
I'm sorry Gusher, I refuse to waste time on people who really don't know or understand much about politics. Particularly those, who pick and choose sound bytes so that they can then pound their chest while ridiculing others and at the same time proclaiming themselves victorious.

Please don't take this the wrong way. But so far I've seen nothing from you to indicate that I am in error.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"For the record, I'm in favor of alturnative spellings when appropriate. "

I let it go 4 times before repeating it back to him.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Outdoor:

You're equating progressivism with liberalism. I don't think it's quite that simple.

In keeping with libertarianism, I'm for the "leave me alone" areas of progressivism, such as separation of church and state, most LGBT issues and abortion rights.

Most progressivist policies are about placing MORE controls over people, such as universal health care, wage controls, public housing, "social justice", steeply escalating taxes, and other government mandated or funded areas of our lives.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Also seduction i apologized for mistaking you and perfect in the name calling department. You clearly missed it.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Seduction if you are pro choice , pro gay marriage are an athiest and a swinger why in the fuck would you call yourself a republican? You are a fuckin liberal ! except for some inexplicable reason you vote conservative. It's simply not logical.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Seduction as a registered republican you vote against most of what you stand for . explain that logic. This is getting better with every post.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
For the record, I'm in favor of alturnative spellings when appropriate.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Of course it's silly. Gusher's entire entrance was laughable. He's like so many on SLS 's left side. He repeats things because he heard them regurgitated by others, it sounded to him like a smart sound byte. Not that it isn't, but see, presenting a point in a way that encourages discussion requires a bit of cerebral strength. He could have easily, developed this into a fruitful discussion. So far, he's done nothing to convince me that he can.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it