Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 104  Next »
2 to 11 of 1032
User Details are only visible to members.
"TBR Obama has buried this country with 26 trillion in debt that we know of."

For the most part I am taking a break from posting, but honestly I am getting sick and tired of the above bullshit. You mention nothing of the trillions GWB ran up to start this mess with his borrowing money from foreign sources to finance his bullshit war. Yes, BHO added to it, but he did so to prevent the country from sinking into another Great Depression and you are simply to fucking stupid to even remotely comprehend that. And if you think the debt is going to go down under DT, you might want to re think that too. If it was not for BHO you mostly would have spent your last eight years in a bread line.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4564 posts)
You are saying that all libs are really sexless nitwits, and the reason they whine and crybaby all the time is because they aren't getting any? Makes sense to me.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2250 posts)
We agree with Ron and Kathy but in the forums non of the liberals actually have sex

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
RonKathy, we agree.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3108 posts)
When a snowball goes over the top of a mountain, as it did for the Democrats in 2016, Trump reminded people that there are only 2 things you can do, get out of its way (vote for Trump) or get in front of it and get run over by it (vote for Hillary). Significant numbers in 49 States agreed with Trump (when you factor in CA, which Trump lost be 4.3 Million votes, Trump wins popular by over 1 Million votes).

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(401 posts)
Tbr, it is tough to stop a Liberal snow ball going down a mountain for 85 years. Trump will stop it if possible.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3108 posts)
TBR Obama has buried this country with 26 trillion in debt that we know of. Obama has destroyed the middle class with zero percent interest rates.

Its going to take time for America to recover from what Obama has done to our country.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
Is that why the current Republican Congress is forecasting trillion dollar deficits for the next decade?

Thanks for clearing that up...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
Government shrinks as we conservatives take away the Democrats free goverment checks. hence smaller goverment.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
Neither side is for small government.

Each has different priorities.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 104  Next »
2 to 11 of 1032
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.