Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 102  Next »
191 to 200 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
It's always amusing when someone new comes along and meets Z.

I remember when Shelly (lost) met Z. She just kept saying "what in the hell are you talking about?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
~~Repressed polygamy in America's first and greatest religious/political cult is a good study in pervasive patriarchal culture with religious supremacy ideology. One can ask questions and discover answers.

***i asked a question and got nothing but name calling and finger pointing from both sides. Question still hasn't been answered btw***

One can make statements and evoke dismissive and contrary responses.

***yes you are proof of this***

One can think beyond the dogma and doctrines of false angelic claims and misrepresentation of an unknown deity claimed to be supreme.

***more crap that has nothing to do with my original question, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm talking to someone who just wants to spout hate for those who think differently than them. That's not very liberal of you***

Conswervatives demonstrate cognitive dissonance in their attempts to prove their claims of moral and political superiority, just as religious cult leaders do to control their sheeple.

***back to name calling, and judging others just because you don't understand how they can reconcile their lives. Smh! Funny thing is how they reconcile their beliefs and values dosnt change you in any way so why hate?***

***so I guess my question is why all the hate for conservatives? Does it somehow stop you from getting hard or wet if you find out that someone has beliefs contrary to yours? If it does by all means don't play with them, but why do you feel all should have the same response to others personal values and beliefs you do? Why should all des ruminate along party lines just because you do? Just because I like women and men dosnt mean I feel you can't be a swinger unless you are bi sooooo why dos the same not apply to conservatives and liberals?*** Religulous.~~

***please at least try to answer the questions posted, even if it is with.... I don't know why.***

Username hidden
(38 posts)
@remm as a atheist conservative living in a poly family I say horseshit to your opinion of me you have no idea of what we are all about.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1156 posts)
RTP, brilliant response to a crazy Liberal. BRILLIANT I SAY AGAIN. You are from Orange County, I know the area well.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
~~Repressed polygamy in America's first and greatest religious/political cult is a good study in pervasive patriarchal culture with religious supremacy ideology.

One can ask questions and discover answers. One can make statements and evoke dismissive and contrary responses. One can think beyond the dogma and doctrines of false angelic claims and misrepresentation of an unknown deity claimed to be supreme.

Conswervatives demonstrate cognitive dissonance in their attempts to prove their claims of moral and political superiority, just as religious cult leaders do to control their sheeple.

Religulous.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8253 posts)
``We can hear the Mormon Crackerbarrel Choir singing praises to the 'conswervative values' of polygamy every time a Republic-con Party devotee tries to explain the cultural dissonance in moral values.``

Soo, are you against polygamy, or just people who hold to a religion, or set of values you, in your current state of personal growth and experience, can't reconcile to yourself? Your life filters are showing.

Again my question is why would you choose to make people feel unwelcome in this lifestyle just because you don't see how they can reconcile what you see to be incongruencies in their moral beliefs?

Or did you recycle your post because you have nothing further to add and realize you can't find a reasonable excuse for why you would choose to exclude an entire group of people for no other reason than you don't understand them.....

Username hidden
(38 posts)
``We can hear the Mormon Crackerbarrel Choir singing praises to the 'conswervative values' of polygamy every time a Republic-con Party devotee tries to explain the cultural dissonance in moral values.``

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8253 posts)
rrem you're foaming at the mouth a bit. You might want to see to that.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Christian want big government because the want to force thier religion into our schools and force thier values on to everyone ie no gays marriage, anti prostitution, sodomy, drug laws, and gay laws.

All created by Christian for repubs and Christians

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
OMG.... THEREUGO Can't believe this garbage "The left wants to label the christian rights as the only conservatives I am a fiscal conservative.I believe in personal freedoms as is the conservative mantra with less intrusion of govt.Liberals are pro big govt believing they should have more control.This is why we see the conservatives predominant in swinging it is a personal freedom"

There is no such thing as Christian rights You have no freaking clue what liberal means, look up liberty ie liberal Liberals are not big government, that is the stupidest statement ever, it is counter to liberty, where do you get such stupid concept....we Wrong answer, this is a liberal freaking lifestyle, just run to your conservative little colleagues and ask them a simple question, is swinging a liberal thing.....how dumb does someone have to be....

Out of our swingers group which is 2341 people there are, only a couple handfuls of conservatives.

The conservative mantra is more government in our lives, you want to tell women they can't have birthcontro,, can't have abortion and if raped it is SOME HOW OUR FAULT AND FORCE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY,

You have no clue what liberty is or basic human rights, but you are a guy

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 102  Next »
191 to 200 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.