Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"... I prefer people to be left alone as much as possible. "

But if your house is on fire, you probably don't want to be left alone. Or if you've been in an auto accident. Or if your wallet has been stolen in a distant city.

And if you wish the potholes on the road would be fixed, you don't wish that no one would pick up the phone when you call about it. Or if your neighbor is shooting bullets across your property.

Government does literally thousands of things for you every day, and you may not think of them very often. People without government certainly notice when the power goes off frequently, when the water is bad, etc, etc

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You all are giving Gusher way to much attention. He sounds a lot like PP to me.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I think you're late to the party, NK. Gusher is most certainly not a conservative.

However, I'd scroll down and read through what he's writing before you choose to align yourself with him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
A conservative bashing other conservatives for not being conservative enough.

Love it...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
btw I wasn't debating the virtues of your values, per se. I was just stating that as a general matter of principle, I prefer people to be left alone as much as possible.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
"I doubt many people feel they're more "controlled" by having health care, or a better wage, or affordable housing, or justice and equal rights for all. In fact, the reverse is true."

You're not controlling those people, except for the ones whose health care you're controlling. Which is now almost everyone. You're controlling those who are being forced to pay for it all. You're confusing security with freedom. My cat might be the most secure creature on the planet, and while content with her security, she is by no means free.

"justice and equal rights for all" - I said nothing against that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
"Most progressivist policies are about placing MORE controls over people, such as universal health care, wage controls, public housing, "social justice", steeply escalating taxes,.."

I doubt many people feel they're more "controlled" by having health care, or a better wage, or affordable housing, or justice and equal rights for all. In fact, the reverse is true. Even if nobody makes an immediate profit by these policies, they're good for sustainability.

If the rich are getting richer -- talking income disparity here -- why shouldn't they help the people who are working for them and making them rich? Why shouldn't they help finance the government commensurate with the government's facilitating their fortunes?

Whatever shortcomings the Govt would have in administering such fairness, it's leagues better than business would do. That, in fact, is a laughable concept, and one which has been abandoned everywhere.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Could you possibly cite even one thing that either of us have said that indicates we are any of those things?

I'll be right here while you find them all.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
Sorry dude but that's exactly how you two sound, especially seduction.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"Hey y'all I'm a gun toting ,bible thumping, fag hating ,racist but that don't mean I'm not a liberal right seduction and vabeach ? "

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it