Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Come on seduction tell us being how a kinky, wife swapping , pro choice, pro gay marriage non believer while being a republican is logical. Is there anything logical about that ? I can see why you won't answer cause how can you ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I'm not going any further with your zillion little questions followed by insults. If you'd read anything I'd written here you'd know where I stand on things. Why don't you chew a bit on what I've said and think about it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
VAbeach most republicans want to make the US an English speaking only country do you agree ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
NK - You're taking that much too seriously.

I've never said I'm better than anyone else. Well, OK a couple of people in here definitely belong in the catacombs of SLS but in most cases, no.

I routinely criticize myself for being dumb enough to come back in here and engage insipid twits.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
"The good news is we have a new poster in Politics. The bad news is we have a new poster in Politics. The ugly news is we have a new poster in Politics."

And there's still the whiney posters in politics too...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
I 'm done with him too. Low info sound makers are a waste of time.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
The point of the thread is that swingers vote against thier interest regarding thier lifestyle but seduction and vabeach also vote against thier beliefs on most if not all major social issues. And yes vabeach that makes you both pro gay marriage and pro choice. Both are liberal positions. Add that you are also an atheist and you become even more like liberals than you do conservatives. oh yeah you are into wife swapping too so there's that.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I don't align myself with anyone. You people did.

"Posting in Politics IS an indicator of senility. I feel like an idiot for posting in there. I must be losing it too."

I guess that means your no better than anyone else. eh VB?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Outdoor

I said "As much as possible." I've never railed against things like emergency and municipal services.

I'm not some kind of utopian. I'm realistic. I understand we need government. I simply wish to minimize it wherever practical.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
I think we're just about finished with him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it