Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 97  Next »
171 to 180 of 967
User Details are only visible to members.
The people who are involved in "who are the biggest idiots" arguments are generally the biggest idiots themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23710 posts)
My question, is being a $2.00 HOOKER make you a LIBERAL female SWINGER?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
Andrew you are dreaming again...wake up "I've seen 3 different polls conducted by universities that found, depending on which one you read, 55% to 70% of all self-identified swingers are also registered republicans, and self-identified Christians. "

Yes I remember hearing all about the repub poll that said some idiot MORMON was going to win the 2012 election >>>>

POLLS are Meaningless because of the way it's conducted.

Actually you sound like you are one of those students, You come into a liberal lifestyle and scream you hate and despise liberals. This is the typical christian ploy. They persecute other groups of people while screaming they are the ones being persecuted, as I like to say too stupid for science try god or belief is detrimental to rational thought!

So when are you going on fox news to tell everyone you are a swinger? I can tell you I would do it in a heart beat, I've been honest. My children, parents and all of my friends know I'm a swinger. I would also say that about 1/3 of my colleagues know.

Let's go on together and see if you are categorized by the repubs as a Liberal...LOL... As I said Belief is Detrimental to Rational Thought, and you may want to use that as a Mantra

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(214 posts)
@ remm the KKK was comprised of southern democrats, get your history right. Sen Robert Byrd dem was the last KKK member in our congress.It's the democrats tar baby they can stay stuck on it.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1156 posts)
~~So, you are channeling the spirit of Robin Williams now, <Andrewrobin>? Can you sing that song, "Never had a friend like me" like the genie in Aladdin?``

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8067 posts)
SAAAAWWWWEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

I just got an invitation to a new party we've never been to before. The hosts love me already. It's all because of my wit, charm, and sparkling magnetic personality. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(902 posts)
rremm,

I've seen 3 different polls conducted by universities that found, depending on which one you read, 55% to 70% of all self-identified swingers are also registered republicans, and self-identified Christians.

Here's the anecdotal evidence to back that up. Have you browsed SLS or any other swinger website much? Have you noticed the preponderance of white people? In America, ANY group that consists of that percentage of white people will of course include a high percentage of registered republicans and Christians. Statistics don't lie. American swingers are a cross-section of America.

Unfortunately, you sound like one of these modern college students who will protest and walk out of class if they don't get their "safe space". Pathetic. I have NEVER reported anyone to the forum police, and I've NEVER told anyone to get the fuck out. I will disagree with you, I might even insult you, but I'll never act like a typical fascist "liberal".

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(902 posts)
Andew..about u r " So just because we like to swing" post

No you don't have to agree to others values but you shouldn't come in to a liberal way of life with your conservative values an insult, demean and degrade Liberals while partaking in a sliver of our lifestyle and this political forum has been nothing but a repub thread for bashing liberals. We'll I can say for my self, no more, I plan to talk back and I will not mince words with you or you kind ie the hate filled, KKK loving repubs. A spade is a spade and I'll call it so especially since I have scientific and evidenced based background and life

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(214 posts)
Andrew, can we see it now, teenage boys claiming the gender at will in the girls locker and rest rooms in high School. Then the Fraternity Boys will have a ball with, "TRANS GENDER" PARTIES. We know Boys will be Boys.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
To be clear; Uriah, I was speaking to the post ahead of yours.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 97  Next »
171 to 180 of 967
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy