Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 102  Next »
171 to 180 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
~~A profile of an anarchist expatriate.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
Magnetite,

"The other reason I think there is a preponderance of conservatives is that this can be a rather pricey hobby. It certainly helps to be in the upper income brackets. "

That statement is totally wrong. Income breakdown by ideology hasn't been that way for at least 20 years. If you look for it, you can find plenty of data that will back me up, from both leftwing and rightwing sources. It's one of those enduring stereotypes that takes a long time to change. Democrats get the vast majority of the Wall Street money, and have since the Clinton administration. There are many liberal opinion writers who lament the their loss of "white working class families without a college degree" to the republican party. Polling backs it up.

But this part of that post....

"It seems to me that anyone who is a swinger, has some ability to think outside the normal way of thinking and hasn't been completely brainwashed by society's definitions at least when it comes to sex. So many of the people I know in the lifestyle can't actually be fully matched up to the standard political views. Atheist liberals who are prolife. Conservative baptists who are pro-choice and for Obamacare. Pro-second amendment anti-corporatists. Pro-business feminists. To think swinging is just for liberals is ridiculous."

....is the best one in this thread.

I resemble that remark. Virulently anti-government, anti-corporatist, agnostic, pro-choice, pro-gun(and I own an absurd number of them), anti-immigration. I'm also a 3%er, look up that term if you want to be a little more scared. I only vote republican because they are marginally closer to Libertarians, on balance, than any democrat. When I vote in a republican primary, I usually vote for the candidate who thumps their bible the loudest because those people are more likely to agree with my thoughts on the issues I consider to be most important, which are all constitutional. The 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 10th Amendments are under constant daily attack, mostly from people on the political left, though there are exceptions to that. I'm willing to let abortion, gay rights, and drugs sit on the shelf to argue about another day in the future when I don't feel like the constitution is about to put through a shredder.

Oh yeah, and I SWING!

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1373 posts)
~~We of the Krewe have our Nautilus and Omnibus to stay informed, and uphold abandoned topics. Mission: Accomplished.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
ZZ has so many people blocked that many don't know what/when he's posting.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
In SLS political forums there is a very thin line between the terms "defend"and annoy.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2005 posts)
Update: Topic OP PartyPerks last online 133 days ago. Someone needed to defend his thesis. Mission: Accomplished.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
~~CrackerJacks 2 and 163. Confirmed cognitive dissonance.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8244 posts)
Give me a break Sugars. I'm still looking for the "Bang Head Here" thread.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2005 posts)
Interesting how many topics here on the forum just die when ZZ Zit starts commenting on them. Take a look at the list where he is the last to comment then it just dies.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
After reading ZZ Zit's last post........ I need a Crown and Coke. Maybe skip the Coke.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 102  Next »
171 to 180 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.