Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 103  Next »
171 to 180 of 1024
User Details are only visible to members.
Propaganda at it's best

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
LMAO

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
~~Everyone who knows anything knows that Z_Z_Krewe is the sponsor of 4H Citizens Handbook primer distribution for true American patriots. Pick up your copy at our monthly meeting. You, too, could be a True Blue American Patriot Krewe citizen~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
2 days ago by VA>>> "Z is a character, not a person. Of course, a person is behind this, but Z is always 'in character' and remarkably consistent in his application of said character. When you're talking to Z you're talking to the character, not he person. It's like meeting Rowan Atkinson, but he stays Mr Bean the whole time.

2 days ago by tbr>>> "I find his schtick very amusing. Especially the way it drives some people crazy. Which is, of course, his intent, as near as I can tell"

10 hours ago by ZZ Krewe>>> "We of the Krewe have our Nautilus and Omnibus to stay informed and uphold abandoned topics. 'mission accomplished'.

10 hours ago by RonKathy>>> "or his profile is blocked from couples ???" (referring to ZZ Krewe)

10 hours ago by Nudisttom>>> " Their profile is blocked from couples too???" ( referring to ZZ Krewe)

9 hours ago by Sugars2>>> " yes sir it is". (referring to ZZ Krewe)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I should have known. Will someone please hand me my dunce cap so that I can go stand in the corner. "ZZ Krewe" is not an SLS couple. "It" Not real. It's is a FAKE. It's a politically antagonistic group or satanic individual. Spreading propaganda and creating confusion among some. "ZZ Krewe" is most likely a cryptogram of a puzzle crafter. Maybe a code name. I don't know. But, "ZZ Krewe" IS NOT a swinging couple on this website.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Tom and RTP, I bumped the Bang Head Here thread for you. It was closed for remodeling and still smells like fresh paint Don't worry, it's dry. I tested it. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Yes sir, it is.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Their profile is blocked from couples too????

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Or his profile is blocked from Couples?? Hmm makes one wonder who he, they , it ....really is !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Andrew, Owebama thought he could have a DICTATORSHIP for himself. Does anyone remember he had school children in their classes singing a song to Owebama praising Owebama. Just like 3rd world dictators do. FUCK OWEBAMA, HIS WIFE AND TWO DAUGHTERS AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY. SHIT HEADS, THEM ALL. When he gets out of office he is going to try to control the WORLD with more of his BULL SHIT. JUST WAIT

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2128 posts)
~~A profile of an anarchist expatriate.~~

I will never leave America. I'm an American.

If you "liberals" want to turn this country into your ideal vision of a authoritarian fascist utopia, then I will be one of the Americans who force you to do the fascist takeover the good old fashioned way. We won't roll over and take it just because you vote for it. My rights aren't subject to the results of an election. If you want America to be just another dictatorship, then you need to dig a lot of ditches, and fill them with bodies, my body among them.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1019 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 103  Next »
171 to 180 of 1024
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.