Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still nobody will step up and admit they vote against thier interests when it comes to thier alternative lifestyle. There is absolutely nothing conservative about these types of lifestyles so why support conservatives? Maybe you all are wealthy? at least that would be a reason.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Vabeach your liberalish talk is simply gibberish. You and seduction are libs that admit to being libs but vote vote for conservatives. Self loathing is the only viable explanation .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
""I'm liberal-ish on social issues. I'm conservative-ish on economic issues. It's really not very complicated. "

What a chickenshit answer. "

How so?

That is simply a summary. I gave far more detail on specific issues further down.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
Mark, what is your point? That the Cuomo family should not have to pay taxes? Or that they're a good example of people who should pay higher taxes? Or is your point unrelated to the quote?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mark:

The same thing happens with republicans.

Barlettas had family on the school board, they had a coal and oil company... Guess where the schools heating came from?

The barlettas had a asphalt company, guess who supplied the asphalt for the city?

This isn't new, it is in fact how business is really done. This is capitalism, you just play capitalism.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
"I'm liberal-ish on social issues. I'm conservative-ish on economic issues. It's really not very complicated. "

What a chickenshit answer.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Out: I pulled this from your post: "If the rich are getting richer -- talking income disparity here -- why shouldn't they help the people who are working for them and making them rich? Why shouldn't they help finance the government commensurate with the government's facilitating their fortunes?" I give you the Cuomo family of New York. The Cuomo's were very smart. They got the whole family into NY democractic politics. Once established the family as a whole bought ran down apartment buildings and turned them into Section 8 housing. Along the way the family pushed very progressive laws about insuring how well maintained Section 8 properties would be kept. For example a reported broken window must be replaced within so many hours. Not at the expense of the building owner but at taxpayer expense. (The property had a contract to house poor people on welfare. Exclusive. So it is the governments responsibilty to fix the property) The Cuomo's invested in repair companies. The Cuomo's are a very wealthy family. Almost as rich as once were the Kennedy's. The Cuomo's played the progressive mind set very well.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
'I routinely criticize myself for being dumb enough to come back in here and engage insipid twits. "

I'm glad you said that. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16836 posts)
I'm liberal-ish on social issues. I'm conservative-ish on economic issues. It's really not very complicated.

I have complained many, many times about Republicans here too. Any preference I have is largely with respect to the one I think is going to fuck things up the least.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
You've describe yourself as a liberal that votes republican. You won't answer any more questions because the answers prove you vote against even more of your beliefs.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it