Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Swinging is as a liberal activity as it gets. Used to be conservatives would agree when a fact is a fact . Now days they deny everything.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
if they are appalled by swinging they are not liberals. I challenge you right wingers to go to a republican rally and tell a few of the folks there about your lifestyle and see how far they run from you.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
vabeach, um your fellow Virginian a few posts down.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yeah, I know just as many liberal people who are just as appalled by the lifestyle as the conservatives I know. Swinging is not a liberal or conservative concept.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
This lifestyle has nothing to do with conservative or liberal, if it had a political leaning it would be libertarian. Anybody who gets hung up over politics and sex is a blooming idiot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
"To suggest anything otherwise is absurd. "

Who has done so?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
There is nothing , absolutely fucking nothing conservative about this lifestyle. It's as progressive as it gets. To suggest anything otherwise is absurd.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I'm not prepared to say it's anything of a plurality. Swingers run the entire political gamut, from full-on Maoists to a anarcho-capitalists. Deeply religious to atheists. Near-homeless people to gazillionaires.

What I do find disheartening is that the people who are typically accusing "conservatives" of being bigoted, hateful and intolerant come on here and spew garbage like this guy has, and then are unable to see the irony of it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
A plurality of swingers are Republican and conservative. It’s not terribly surprising. Swinging has often been the prerogative of middle-class suburbanites. Compare this to the debauchery taking place in a sex or fetish club on a typical Saturday night in a major city. The whole notion of “swinging” has an inherently conservative bent to it. You aren’t going out and scoring gash from strangers. You’re calling Chad and Cindy next door, having them over for a bit of wine and cheese, and then screwing in each other’s presence.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Vabeach your liberalish talk is simply gibberish."

Gibberish? You may disagree with what I've said, or feel I am misguided in my leanings, but it is not gibberish.

I gave you the most clear and concise answers to your questions. While you don't have to like them, your lack of reading comprehension skills does not make my writings gibberish.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it