Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
says the guy that calls people vulgar names and has documented melt downs in most threads here. hey why not open your profile to everyone so we can all see the dozens of certs you undoubtedly must have

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
BTW I can't list my real age, the counter will not go past 99...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Apparently I am getting more then you. I can't imagine anybody getting within miles of someone as angry as you are.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
says the guy that won't let couples see his profile or put down his real age or has a pic of only of himself for all to see. yeah you're getting a lot of action.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Maybe the reason you can't get laid has more to do with your rabid attitude then politics.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Alabama has zero on premise clubs listed. Arkansas has two listed both off premise. all in all the bible belt has jack shit for swingers and almost all are red states

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
vabeach. true liberals accept whatever lifestyle a person chooses while most Conservatives feel there is a moral code to live by and that does not include same sex sex and wife swapping. why is it that evangelicals overwhelmingly vote republican ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
take a look and see how many swinger clubs there are in red states. Mississippi has one on premise club listed in the whole state.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
lack of reading comprehension skills = idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16957 posts)
"Yeah, I know just as many liberal people who are just as appalled by the lifestyle as the conservatives I know."

As a *general* statement I will say that liberals are probably more accepting of it than conservatives. Liberals probably condemn it at a rate of 80% as opposed to 90% for conservatives.

The great majority of the public, no matter their political leanings, think swingers are seriously fucked up people. This is why no candidate for political office could possibly be elected any time in the near future. A large number of people treat swingers like sex maniacs or even child molesters. If you told everyone you know, I guarantee at least half of people would never bring you to their house again (or come to yours) and some would not even let you near their kids.

Seriously.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19407 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it