Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 102  Next »
141 to 150 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
To <nudisttom163>

``~You may be a candidate for sensitivity training, and we know the perfect place for your experience. Key West has certain great 'gay performance' venues for crossdressers who look great in drag, and kiss with perfect 'lipstick' for those patrons who want a 'walk on the wild side.'

"Hey, babe. Take a walk on the wild side."

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8235 posts)
To <RonKathy>

~~We are certain that your critique of Florida swinging venues promoted here on a south Florida-based swingers website proves that in Georgia, a half-brained Okeefanoke lizard swings like a true reptilian-brained conservative devotee who is worthy of junkyard worship at Gober and Goomers Republic-con Party sanctuary, where all raccoons sleep under the GOPoop Tea Party bus, and every road-kill menu item is referred to as 'BBQ."

{You're really a crazy road-kill devotee, arent' you?}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8235 posts)
You guys knock it off. I almost chocked on my damn dip of tobacco. LOL.

Hey Z. I kinda thought that was what a "lipstick lesbian" was but wasn't sure. I ain't hating on nobody. To each his/her/their own. I may be "conservative" but I haven't died from culture shock yet. I've seen stuff in my 40+ career that might even shock you a little. But, it's doubtful. Oh well, I still owe you a drink.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
~~You will discover what a lipstick lesbian is, boys, if you visit Miami Velvet or Eyes Wide Shut. Check their local theme party bulletins and announcements in your Clubs and Events topics. Don't be so conservative.~`

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8235 posts)
LMFAO!!!!!! Goodenuff, I ain't sure what a "lipstick lesbian" is either. But when you got through with her, she would be riding home "side saddle" for sure.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
Lipstick lesbian? Not sure what that is, but if I was to come across one of them there lesbian types sportin' lipstick on her cock holster, screw the kissing, I'm all balls deep in that shit. Bitch will be Bi before she can say "mmphmmphmmmmmph".

(Take that Spell Check.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
LOL. I gotta hand it to ya ZZ. You got me dood. I don't know about the lingerie and lipstick. But I do like my cowboy leather ( bat wing) riding chaps and western cowboy hat, boots and "cuttin horse" spurs. All of which match my low slung gun belt as an accessory item. And to answer your next question, NO, I don't kiss horses either. With or without lipstick. But still, I give credit where credit is due. You got me. I tip my cowboy hat.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
What are ya'll talking about? I like ZZ. I understand ZZ. He's my opposite. ZZ and I drinking insane amounts of liquor together at a swinger club, now that's a fuckin' party.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1373 posts)
Yee haw. Now we got us a party.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12853 posts)
~~You scoff about the Agent Provocateur role at a swinging venue <nudisttom163>, because you haven't put on slinky lingerie, and kissed like a lipstick lesbian? Why not?~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8235 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 102  Next »
141 to 150 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.