Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 102  Next »
131 to 140 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Minnesota Gophers vs. the UND Fighting Sioux, now a legend." Yeah, now a legend. Apparently the "Fighting Sioux" was offensive. I think they're now the UND Squawking Chickens or something like that. (Yeah, I'm a Gopher fan.) :-)~

OT: a city in close proximity to the stomping grounds you (Z_Z) mentioned here voted on making the lifestyle not welcome. It was a close vote; one vote away from saying "Swingers, keep out".

wday.c om/news/minnesota/3904905-tense-conversation-sparked-over-clothing-optional-parties-mn

The area is most decidedly liberal in terms of their politics. I just don't get it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
~~International Falls. Boris and Natasha. Fergus Falls. Rocky and Bullwinkle. The Boundary Waters and the Minnesota Vikings, the real Vikings who made a land claim near Alexandria with their Kensington Rune stone. I've trekked the land <Goodenough> and Longfellow never explored or mapped the territory. My reading and experience contributed a Great Patriot experience in my collegiate days. The Minnesota Gophers vs. the UND Fighting Sioux, now a legend. Icce-fishing on frozen lakes with Grandpa Lawrence, the Swedish immigrant from Kiruna Vaara.

The Prairie Home Companion. Garrison Keillor. Public Radio. We can read, and we can interpret the true nature of American patriotism. We're good listeners, with real American military experience.

We can tell that Donald Trump and Carly Fiorina are fake American patriots without and real desire to serve We The People. You're not <Goodenough> to skate on open ice with a True Blue American Patriot from the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
If I had an square inch for every square mile of real estate ZZ occupies in conservatives brains I would have quite a spread...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20552 posts)
"Trapping beaver to make money and buy a car" How patriotic. Selling beaver to finance a car sounds like something a True Blue Pimp would do.

"One if by hand, two if by teat, I and my beavers, in ye old whorehouse will be."

Ye old whorehouse is where Henry could get a wad's worth with his long fellow.

A fine beaver makes a Yankee's doodle dandy all night long.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
To <RonKathy>

~~Driving a motor vehicle on a sandy beach is a big deal? That don't impress me much. Real men skate on ice, ski on snow, and surf the breakers of the Atlantic coast. Real men have full-body fitness, not just their wrists and ankles.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
~~Whistling that song from the Andy Griffith show; wearing Sorel boots; trekking through the deep snow on my way to outdoor hockey practice on the big lake freeze. Trapping beaver to make money and buy a car; reading; cross-country skiing my way through the northwoods forest, cutting trail around the lake; following in the invisible paths of French explorers who came before me.~~

"I'm a Yankee Doodle dandy, a Yankee Doodle, do or die."

{Your True Blue Patriot Krewe Captain}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
Z_Z isn't originally from FL, and I find his musings, well, amusing. Once upon a time he posted that he hailed from an area known for its logging.

Still nt sure what a lipstick lesbian is, but now I can't help but hear a song over and over in my head. With all due respect, and no disrespect is intended:

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I [dance] all night and I [post] all day.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump. I like to press wild flower. I put on women's clothing, And hang around in bars.

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I [dance] all night and I [post] all day.

I chop down trees, I wear high heels, Suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie Just like my dear mama.

No offense intended to anyone. Just havin' fun.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Belligerent.

A toast to "ZZ Krewe". Even though I think you are as "crazy as a shit house bat". But I still love your style.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
Don't fall for it RonKathy. Trust me. It's all bullshit. Have drink on me Z. I'm buying if I ever meet you in person. You are the crafter of bullshit.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
LMAO. Damn it Z. Stop it. I just choked on another dip of snuff. (I said "snuff", not "stuff") A wig and lipstick would not match my cowboy attire. But, I might be interested in a drag queen cowgirl. Who knows??? Gitty up cowgirl!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 102  Next »
131 to 140 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.