Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@cplofunswingers

I think you would be surprised about the amount of conservatives that are open to swinging the biggest difference IMO is that they would never ever speak about it, whereas liberals are much more open to speaking about it. But I deal with a much different political crowd around these parts.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"As a *general* statement I will say that liberals are probably more accepting of it than conservatives. Liberals probably condemn it at a rate of 80% as opposed to 90% for conservatives.

The great majority of the public, no matter their political leanings, think swingers are seriously fucked up people. This is why no candidate for political office could possibly be elected any time in the near future. A large number of people treat swingers like sex maniacs or even child molesters. If you told everyone you know, I guarantee at least half of people would never bring you to their house again (or come to yours) and some would not even let you near their kids.

Seriously."

Overall, I agree. You took my fairly vague statement and got a little more specific with it. I'm sure the liberal community as a whole would have a higher % of people who are accepting of the lifestyle in comparison to conservatives, but it's not like there'd be overwhelming acceptance of swinging in the liberal world either. At least not openly accepting of it. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who would love to be involved in the lifestyle but remain closeted for fear of rejection from their partner/spouse and family and friends. For the most part, this lifestyle is condemned by people of various political and religious views and we're painted as sex craved maniacs.....which isn't entirely untrue.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Anyone here like Rick Santorum ? Or should i say is there anyone willing to admit they voted for him? ever? for any office?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
no prob I was just wondering but you did answer the question posed by the op so thanks . sounds like as long as you don't think it affects you personally you don't care and swinging is not an important enough part of your life to consider when voting or supporting a candidate. thanks again.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
With all due respect gusher, that's no one's business but mine, and is not relevant to the original topic. Suffice it to say that I did not vote strictly for any one political party.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Evolution

Robert and PP appear to have created an offspring called gusher

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16721 posts)
Good thanks for bringing it back on topic. Personally, government has no business getting involved in marriage period. It is between the individuals getting marred, there should only be the option of recording the marriage with the recorder of deeds or the county clerk. No license, no BS.

But that has nothing to do with politics or it shouldn't, it is a agreement between people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
good, what major issues to you vote for and who did you vote for last nov. ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
I’ll probably regret this, but…

There’s a difference between being pro something and not caring one way or the other about the subject regarding politics. The subject of same sex marriage for example. While I tend to lean conservative, I don’t care if same sex marriage passes or not. While that may be a major issue for someone else, or a particular political party, it’s a non issue for me, and has no bearing on who I would vote for.

I’ve voted for Democrats and I’ve voted for Republicans depending on which side of an issue they represent that I feel strongly about at the time of the election. What any particular candidate’s or party’s position is regarding the lifestyle has never had a bearing on how I vote. There’s far more to my life and things that I am concerned about than this lifestyle. The lifestyle is not the major priority in my life.

My apologies for interrupting the current discussion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Boring... What a loser!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it