Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 104  Next »
11 to 20 of 1032
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither side is for small government.

Each has different priorities.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21355 posts)
Conservatives are a wide group of people that believe in freedom, small govement and individual responsibility. Conservatives fought big government for the last 100 years as the Democrats expanded the size and power of government making everything illegal from birth control ( planned Parenthood was founded by two conservative women) to prostitution to alcohol and drugs. Conservatives are swingers because we want FREEDOM and strongly believe in individual responsibility which is very much part of swinging. We are against gay marriage because of the kids, Gay couples are now first in line for adoption and the poor kids they adopt are just teased to death in school by other kids. Their childhoods are a living hell. We offered our support for gay marriage long ago if the would not be able to adopt kids. Liberals never seem to care about the kids and the effects of having two dads or two moms on the kids at their school. We are anti abortion only because we are the taxpayers and we have to pay for all the welfare women who are 95% of all abortions in this country. Conservatives are a very deserve group of people who want small govemrent and freedom. From religious groups to hedonists. We all come to together to fight for freedom. Liberals want the government to take care of them from cradle to grave, they love big govement and individual responsible scares them to death.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4322 posts)
So that's why all the conservative lawmakers are anti abortion.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21355 posts)
Liberalism is a mental disorder.. truer words were never spoken

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1386 posts)
The greatest significance of this thread is the delusion and paranoia of the original poster, to wit:

"do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care?"

What? Generally, conservatives adhere to notions of liberty espoused by John Stuart Mill, which means that we individuals can do what we want as long as it does not impinge on the liberty of others. It is the left which is preoccupied with limitations on individual liberty deemed necessary to further a collectivist goal.

Moral: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
But he brought a great thread with a great question back to life.

Conservative swingers.

Here's an updated post on the topic....

Because I swing.....

I'm also supposed to support throwing open the gates of America to everyone who wants to come in?

Because I swing...

I'm also supposed to support federal policies that encourage American companies to fire Americans and move overseas, even as we continue to bring in more and more immigrants, further screwing Americans out of jobs?

Because I swing....

I'm also supposed to support allowing sick, weird, perverted MEN to be allowed to go into the public restrooms that my wife, daughter, and mother use, under the guise that that confused individual decides he identifies as a female that particular day?

Because I swing...

I could go on and on and on and on.....

But some truly ignorant people can't understand how a "conservative swinger" can exist.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1873 posts)
There are several poly sites on the internets.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21355 posts)
The guy spewed the question all around the fora.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27125 posts)
There is a poly thread right below this one.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21355 posts)
Where do I find those interested in polygamy? Thank u in advance for ur help!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 104  Next »
11 to 20 of 1032
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.