Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Those of you who align yourself with the American political right...Particularly on social and cultural issues...do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care? Rather than insults and personal attacks, I am hoping to get some reasonable answers to this because frankly, it makes NO sense to me

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
1 to 10 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, Fascist governments arise when pragmatic communists gain power through legitimate means. Such as Hitler, Mussolini, and most American presidents of both parties for the last century.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1379 posts)
Before you were even a spark in your Daddy's eye, Bobbi, there were several: Nazi Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, and Argentina to name a few.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
Sexy:

" Fascist Government"

Like you would know what a Fascist Government would look like.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Well, take solace, Uriah, none of them were acceptable for Bobbie. But I think he would be in trouble in a Communist State. Bobby BIGMOUTH would not be taken lightly with a Fascist Government. Some people are just born with some screws loose.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
ST-

My nickname for RH was Commie Bobbie, but it did not catch on. That is unfortunate, given the centennial of the Bolshevik Revolution coming up in 19 months.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5046 posts)
At first, it was: SILLY Bobbie, then it was Bobbie BLAME, then it was BROKEN RECORD Bobbie, then WHINEY Bobbie, then it was Bobbie Doofus, and now, it's become Bobbie HOPELESS! Remember L'il Abner? He had a character who had a constant raincloud over his head, and everything he dabbled with ended up shitting on his head? Sounds like Bobbie of today. HOPELESS!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2107 posts)
So says the failures who are killing this nation, strangling its people with their (your) greed, and ignoring how your greed will result in you losing more than you have to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
So says those who are allowing their short sighted greed to blind them to the way in which they strangle our economy, destroying this nation and has left this nation win more debt than they received the nation.

Yep, your laziness is astounding, sad, and will eventually lead to the loss of more than you should have to lose.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
SexyTension-

No, Bobbie just spends a good deal of time and effort rationalizing his laziness and consequent failure.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5046 posts)
Sexy:

A poor man maybe a success, and a wealthy man a failure. It all depends upon the definition of success.

I do not define success as being wealthy while one's employees (no matter what their employee does) qualify for government aid, such is purely an act of greed, where by the people of this nation must provide for one's employees resources which elevate them to a status of living which enables them to consume and through that consumption, maintain the employment of others.

As such, a walmart employee, receiving every government aid program that they can, is more successful than any wealthy man or business owner. At the least, that walmart employee is honest about where their daily bread comes from.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
1 to 10 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.