Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 103  Next »
91 to 100 of 1024
User Details are only visible to members.
John and jane-

ZZ has been around for a long time.

He always speaks in riddles. Drives the conservatives crazy.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19399 posts)
?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
~~Who can comprehend the depth of ignorance of someone who pretends to be what they are not, when they do not comprehend the very subject requiring comprehension relevant to the thesis of the topic as it is presented?

"Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees Give a home to the fleas, in my hair A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees A nest for birds, there ain't no words For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Flow it, show it Long as God can grow it, my hair

I want long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided Powered, flowered and confettied Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied!

Oh say, can you see my eyes if you can Then my hair's too short Down with here, down to there Down till there, down to where it stops by itself

They'll be ga-ga at the go-go, when they see me in my toga My toga made of blond, brilliantined, biblical hair My hair like Jesus wore it, Hallelujah I adore it Hallelujah Mary loved her son, why don't my mother love me?

Hair, flow it, show it Long as God can grow it My hair, flow it, show it Long as God can grow it My hair, flow it, show it Long as God can grow it My hair

{Let sunshine in. The Sun shine it}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8181 posts)
~~"When the moon is in the seventh house; and Jupiter aligns with Mars; then peace will guide the planet: and love will rule the stars. This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius."

Liberal ideals rule the Age of Aquarius.

She asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy I'm hairy noon and night, hair that's a fright I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, don't know It's not for lack of bread, like the Greatful Dead, darlin'

Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen Give me down to there, hair, shoulder length or longer Here baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Hair, flow it, show it Long as God can grow it, my hair

{Can you feel those liberal vibes, children of Aquarius?}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8181 posts)
If you are scared, don't look :-)

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
AndrewRobin-

Somehow I doubt that, in the paranoid, confused, and delusional opinion of the originator of this thread, you would "infringe on (our) right to peruse (sic) the swing lifestyle by any and all means at (your) disposal".

Keep on defending the Constitution that protects our individual rights in the face of the collectivist threat!

Mr. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
Hmmm, if my powers of deduction don't fail me, somebody's private pictures have guns in them. Definitely not as scary as close ups of a dick or a GCC.

Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Robin is a very lovely lady.

I am no expert on weapons, but guns alone do not scare me. It is when the gun is in the hand of a person who does not know how to properly use and care for his weapon that concerns me. I purchased several hunting rifles over the years for my offspring and ensured that they were educated in that area.

PS: our pictures don't contain any potentially scary things...unless someone thinks nudity is scary or offensive.

Mrs. Uriah -- (YAWN - going to bed)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
Uriah,

I just opened our private pics to you. Check that out. With our usual way of meeting other swingers, they usually don't see those pics until after some connection has been established. Then those pics are the test. If you're scared or offended by those, we don't have much of a future relationship, and that's ok.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
Mrs. Uriah,

I agree with you when it's about the first time meeting people. We primarily meet others in clubs, having never seen their profile. It's all social chit chat about whatever. I don't ask a lot of in depth questions so they don't have to lie. I'll hook up with anyone ONCE, but if they turn out to be statist "liberals" like the people I usually argue with here, then there is no possibility that we will ever become "friends".

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 103  Next »
91 to 100 of 1024
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.