Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vabeach, this cert discussion proves to be very entertaining cause the dude wondering why we have no certs doesn't even let anyone see his profile or age for that matter . Others have wondered why we have no certs and after looking at theirs i wonder why they would brag about fucking such hideous and old people. none are better than ones that prove you have no standards. seduction has none why don't you right wingers ask them why they have none? vabeach you have only one so that means what exactly ? you claim to fuck all kinds of hot chicks so where are your dozens of certs? 6 years? all that fuckin and only one cert ? WTF ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yea no shit he brings them up then says he doesn't accept them go figure.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I would pay good money to watch PP and Gusher debate about certs.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
as far as certs go,what's better ? none? or certs from folks that are either from the old folks home or folks that should be on the biggest loser? my god some people even brag about these types of certs. shit we'd hide those like a motherfucker. In fact we've had more than a few certs but deleted them when we got some from couples that we met but didn't fuck. While they were very nice and friendly, we wouldn't fuck them in a million years and didn't want anyone to think we did . we decided then to get rid of them all.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
None. the same amount as seduction. Fjep might have some but he's to spineless to let anyone see his profile. that tells me he is here strictly as a troll. We don't need certs to prove we're real. anyone can meet us at Sun aura lifestyle friendly clothing optional camp ground in roselawn In.. and don't worry if you're a right winger that votes for the enemy there are plenty of other ignorent bastards there to keep you company cause as we all know misery loves company. Come one come all me and the wives are there every weekend

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"...demonstrated a massive lack of knowledge about economics..."

We may have differing ideas on who has knowledge of economics.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Humm seems Gusher has no certs either.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
back on topic, This discussion has gone the way all discussions go when asking conservatives who swing why they support a party that legislates morality. They yell and scream and do everything but answer. A few others though did add to the commedy by admitting that they basicly vote against thier principles on all major issues. No wonder they don't want to talk about it. this is great, we have conservatives here who are, in reality, liberals but vote conservative . why is the question and these folks are so very confused they can't answer. The only answer we had came from someone that won't reveal thier political party.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
flep,seduction and anyone else who called me a troll: We've been on this site for years and don't hide our profile. A troll is someone like fjep that posts 1000's of times but hides his profile or seduction who i was told has posted under different accounts with post counts numbering in 10,000's. others are mad because i called them out on thier bullshit and don't have answer for it. Fjep, seduction has no certs i guess that means they get no action right ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
"It's like one player at poker has cleaned out everyone else. Has he "made" the money? Has he "earned" it?"

Yes, he has earned it. However, poker is a zero-sum game (i.e. the total at the table is static and the money just moves around). The economy is not that way at all. These are not comparable, and earning money through investments is neither zero-sum nor gambling.

You didn't state that I was that way. The thing is, almost nobody believes as you describe. Even the most hardcore libertarian like Ron Paul doesn't believe what you wrote. So fine, you can describe some anarchist in their compound in South Dakota. As a characterization of mainstream - or even off the mainstream - conservatives, it is completely untrue.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it