Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 98  Next »
71 to 80 of 977
User Details are only visible to members.
@tbr... I'm offended.... you left me off the list.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
We are a Conservative couple swinging with a few of the same couples for years, We are atheist Republicans. It is so true what Aristotle said. When you talk to Liberals, unless you agree with them they call you all kinds of names and then RUN AWAY. Then try to harm you covertly.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1886 posts)
Well, it seems to me that equating our present situation to slavery trivializes those who actually were slaves...

But that is just me...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
Well, no one has to get anything. There is much merit in simply having the discussion and entertaining opposing views. To become so insular as to oppose out of hand the arguments of another based entirely on party affiliation without proper consideration is just awful.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Ya got that right, TBR. Finally, ya got something right.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
John and Jane-

Welcome to the free thinking, independent, conservative SLS block, who believe in the liberty that John Stuart Mill described in his classic Essay. Frankly, it's the left-wing swingers who I just don't get.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
Well, first, welcome to Politics.

Second, you will fit right in with sexytension, Mickey,HFT, and nudisttom.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
In response to the original post: I am a swinging, bi-sexual, atheist Republican. Ok...collect yourself, I get it your thinking "WTF?!" Simple answer is that the republicans preach the doctrine of smaller government. They don't necessarily practice such policy but at least the goal isn't to insinuate government into every aspect of day to day life. That government is best which governs least. It has no place to be involved in who we marry, who we have sex with, what property we own and taxing us to pay for programs that are offensive to us is a sin. But for me, the biggest problem is that the democrat party truely wishes to turn us into slaves in all but name. Slaves to the vaunted underclasses of society by theft of my hard earned wages to pay for social programs that are bloated by all that can get into them rather than the comparatively few who genuinely need help. Help that we would all be happy to give, if only it went to those truly in need. Slaves to larger world government organizations by sending our tax dollars and sons to be wasted and killed on battlefields on the other side of the planet because we have the tax dollars and soldiers to spare. I'll admit I very much dislike the war war war stance of the neo-conservatives in my own party but at least they have an America first policy rather than supporting the UN. Slaves to our own government. The only true way we have to say NO to our own government is by force of arms. If and when we become a disarmed people we will have no real say in how our country is run. The second amendment is our last ditch solution to end tyrannical government by revolt, a right we have and as Americans a tradition we cherish. Slaves to social consciousness. With appeals to the value of certain races lives over others, the decrying of perceived privilege of other races and creating a war between the sexes the liberals have attempted to silence all opposition by making simple, honest open discourse untenable. To have opinions in public that go against the liberal agenda opens one to becoming a social pariah and elicits cries or racist, sexist, bigot etc etc ad infinitum. They play the race card, and they play it all the time. Instead of bringing us together they spread division and create out groups. furthermore as a combat veteran I know exactly what the democrat party thinks of me; intolerant, militant potential home grown terrorist that needs to be watched as a threat to national security. They did not support us when we were down range, and they perceive is as a threat back here at home. So I'll end it there, but to say that I have basic ideological differences with the democrat party would be an understatement lol.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I got this one Andrew, it's a trick question. The correct answer is: A 6 pack of Bushwiser.

But, a 12 pack if it's three-two.

Silly Z_Z, you thought you could trick us with that one. This ain't Milwaukee; they still sell three-two around here.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
You lost me with that one, but I'm used to that.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(904 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 98  Next »
71 to 80 of 977
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy