Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 102  Next »
61 to 70 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
If this was a liberal only site, it would be paid for by our Government by taxing everybody who was productive. Not like Obamacare , and the cost of membership remains reasonable.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2122 posts)
~~Contact your local 4-H representative, >Uriah<. You could qualify for a fourth-grade tutor to help you improve your retarded reading and spelling capabilities, and help her earn a state fair ribbon for humanitarian acts of good will.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8300 posts)
I shur wish I wuz edyoocated leyek rre so I cud bee a swinger.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5164 posts)
~~A Colorado mountain man whose head is often in the antechamber of the GOPoop elephant king manifests uncontrolled spontaneous combustions in his cranial cavity, resulting in a demonstration of brain matter being reduced to carbon particles.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8300 posts)
rre, LIBERAL SWINGERS. that's a oxymoron. SWING only if government approves and supplies the condoms

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
If you are a rebupician or conservative idiot, but think your not an idiot, then as usual you are wrong and get the hell out of OUR LIBERAL SWINGERS LIFESTYLE. JOIN THE FOX NEWS SWINGERS LIFESTYLE, DUMB ASS I'm sure they will love you little perverts.... lol

All coserveative "swingers" are hypocritics and do the world favor by not breading go obama,

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
~~Proceed with caution, >John_and_Jane<. Sexy liberal politics could be damaging to your 20th Century medulla oblongata operating system.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8300 posts)
"So, tell us all what you think everybody's FAIR SHARE is, TBR?"

Didn't your momma teach you that nothing in life is fair?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19755 posts)
Your questions are nonsensical. My six year old has a more complex thought pattern than you.

I answer some of your questions, others I don't.

The questions I don't answer don't deserve the bandwidth...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19755 posts)
Just love your direct answers to my questions, TBR. As has been suggested by others, I think I'll give up trying to talk sense into you.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2122 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 102  Next »
61 to 70 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.