Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 2159451051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fjep keep stroking you guns and keep trolling it's what you do best.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Actually I am willing to bet that the intelligent left wingers don't care what your profile says or what you do.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
The "rightwingers" really don't give a shit what you do, sorry to disappoint you. Well actually not.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
fjep only a troll would posts thousands of times in a forum and have thier profile closed If a lib here had thier profile blocked the right wingers would be all over it but since you are king of the wing nuts they give you a pass. You clearly are ashamed of your age and more than likely a single posing as a couple.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Hey it is not my problem that you are legally barred from owning firearms and resent those who can.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
jjep this is not the gun thread but I'll bet you own multiple guns and play with them in between playing with yourself cause even single guys like you who pose as couple can't beat thier meat all day. happy stroking, gun hugger

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Goober, why are you so worried about my profile, didn't your mother teach you to worry about yourself before worrying about others. The site gives members options to block stalkers, don't get pissy because those rules ruin your stalking.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Fjep , nobody knows anything about your profile cause your too chicken shit and or must be too ashamed to let anyone see it. Are you saying that all couples looking for single guys has a bi male ? Hear that folks? anyone of you that will meet single males must have a male that is bi.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
good i merely respond to those that engage me.They wondered why we have no certs and I surmised why they have none. everyone is free to criticize our profile but be prepared for a response. I however think it's chicken shit for someone that doesn't let anyone see thier profile to criticise anyone else's profile. Good, how do you feel about someone like that ?

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
vabeach, ive read thier position and thats fine. they're entitled to thier opinion. i agree to a point . they help in some cases but having zero means jack shit. all we ever required was proof of a real couple IE letting the chicks talk. hell we didn't even insist on face pics just body pics of both. .We prefer to go to on premise clubs. these site are great for finding events but as far as setting up one on one mettings, not so much.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it