Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
51 to 60 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Andrew, you MUST be mistaken, according to "RRE" there are NO conservative swingers with brains. Swingers are Swingers and we all suffer from the same bull shit of Totalitarianism aka Big Governments. Swing, hard, deep and long

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Many of you would be astonished at the number of swingers we meet who agree with some or all of what I post in this forum, multiple preppers as well. I don't ever bring it up the first time. We don't look for those people. We hit on people in clubs because we think they're attractive and we want to do them, and we keep finding these people.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
This is one of the best protests I've ever seen. I'd like to see the same thing happen to Obama, Ryan, and McConnell. Awesome video!

Watch This Protester Throw a Sex Toy at a Politician for Supporting TPP

Despite being universally hated by almost everyone who knows about it, President Obama went ahead and authorized the signing of the TPP treaty this week. But it’s important to remember that this treaty isn’t just unpopular among Americans. There are just as many haters living in the other countries that are involved in the treaty.

For example, over a thousand people protested the deal in New Zealand on Thursday, despite the Prime Minister’s assurances that it “will enhance the prosperity of our people” and that “New Zealand is proud to be involved in this whole process.” But the most scathing rebuke of the treaty occurred the next day in Auckland, when Economic Development Minister Steven Joyce was being interviewed about the TPP.

A woman threw a pink dildo at the minister’s face, and cried out “that’s for raping our sovereignty” before she was hauled away by security. As silly as it may be, when everything we know about this treaty is considered, it seems like an appropriate response.

thedailysheeple. com/sex-toy-thrown-at-new-zealand-minister-for-supporting-tpp_022016

the video:

youtube. com/watch?v=s67qsv8ForA

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
~~Clueless Ru Stew~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
I need to start a new political forums thread: "Which is more self combustable and likely to do the most damage? Elephant gas or Jackass gas"? Red or blue flames?

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
~~When cowards and unpaid members who abandon topics leave their fora contributions unattended, the True Blue Patriot Krewe will arrive to contain the swarming ants of political anarchy and confusion with American Citizens Handbook tenacity, preserving the Freedoms of The Bill of Rights, Amenment I. Adults can read about it starting at page 154 in their special 4-H edition.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
The list of threads dying with ZZ just keeps growing.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1179 posts)
Point taken, I was only partially correct.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2124 posts)
~~High up in the Rocky Mountain sierra terrain, elephant-gas inhalers have been known to spontaneously erupt into head-flames, in spite of the difficulty of creating a spark at high altitudes. Survivalists everywhere know the intensification of gas with oxygen is perfected when a GOPooper inserts his head in the elephant's antechamber.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
Sexy, SLS, paid for by the Government, in keeping with other programs ALL the members would be illiterate.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
51 to 60 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.