Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 2159451041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He's officially the first person I've ever blocked on the fora.

Celebration time.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
fjep you keep saying you're done but never go away so ,,, go away. just like the others that can dish it out but can't take it.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
CPL I am done with him, for now, while I am having a blast watching him make a ass of himself, it has to be annoying for the rest of the forum.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
I'm having a block party. Gusher had to go too. Finally rid myself of Robert's nonsense and there's no point in reading that crap too. Funny thing is that I'd probably agree with many of his political leanings, but he's just too much of a douche.

Now that he's blocked, this thread looks like fjep is talking to himself.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I understand that, but I couldn't make a comment about the it being immature and not admit I've done it.

I'm trying to change my evil ways. Damn is that difficult. Sarcasm is one of my favorite languages.

This growing up business sucks.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
good i wasn't referring to you.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
holy shit shit Fjep just gave me a ;), yuck!! That is a well known code for "I want dick your now" . I appreciate you're desperate and in need for dick but try a bi or gay man . I only give dick to chicks, sorry. Fuck i need to shower again immediately. nasty

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Criticizing another's profile? If someone didn't request a critique of their profile, it's a bit immature. However, if someone makes a statement contrary to what their profile states, then I can understand someone commenting on another's profile.

Yes, I've made comments about a profile. Not too long ago in another thread, someone posted something that made me look at their profile. There was something in their profile that raised a red flag when considering their post, and I stated that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
fjep I've already had right winger criticise our profile starting with you . this a swinger site first and formost. No profile means you ain't nothing but a troll.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Anything is better than being a left wing lunatic... ;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it