Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
41 to 50 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Fear of other peoples opinions isn't something I fear but thanks.Just want to point out all bi people are not loony that a quick read through here would lead some to believe.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
tbr, The Inmates have take over the Asylum. It's fun. It's Having Fun Together!

tbr, you getting a PH.D? I heard a new one yesterday, not. Piled, Higher and Deeper. Poor, Hungry, Dedicated.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Welcome to the Politics fora.

Were I you, I would back out of the room slowly, keeping an eye on all the knaves and ne'er do wells.

Most of the people that come here are nuts, of both persuasions.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19940 posts)
Let me put this to bed. I am a conservative swinger,heavily involved in the bdsm community and in love with a preop transgender that lives with me in a poly household.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I just realized that Robert began a thread almost 3 years ago where he revealed the astonishing discovery that burning hydrogen makes water, and I wasted my time typing out a response.

Search "Hindenburg" (spelled like that) to see the sad result.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25266 posts)
Your hyperbole was so off the chart I almost got mine cut by one too.

Mind you, that was a fairly severe case, so I suppose such a remark was accurate.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25266 posts)
I don't know where Robert is coming from, but, Water, Fungus and Debt. He's hanging with Space Aliens again.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Robert just got his haircut by a 747.

But that is pretty normal for him...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19940 posts)
Vabeach

"wouldn't be. I met a guy at a party who told me about his engine that runs on water, that cancer is caused by a fungus and the cure is baking soda, and that the whole thing is orchestrated by the World Bank."

1) this guy's car likely broke the water down into hydrogen and oxygen, thus burning the hydrogen...

2) fungus can cause specific cancers, so too can microwaves and lead drinking water.

3) the world banks love when we are in debt, and so they would do anything to keep people needing more debt and thus improving their projected profits.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"Many of you would be astonished at the number of swingers we meet who agree with some or all of what I post in this forum, multiple preppers as well."

I wouldn't be. I met a guy at a party who told me about his engine that runs on water, that cancer is caused by a fungus and the cure is baking soda, and that the whole thing is orchestrated by the World Bank.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25266 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
41 to 50 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.