Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
21 to 30 of 976
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are a rebupician or conservative idiot, but think your not an idiot, then as usual you are wrong and get the hell out of OUR LIBERAL SWINGERS LIFESTYLE. JOIN THE FOX NEWS SWINGERS LIFESTYLE, DUMB ASS I'm sure they will love you little perverts.... lol

All coserveative "swingers" are hypocritics and do the world favor by not breading go obama,

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(214 posts)
~~Proceed with caution, >John_and_Jane<. Sexy liberal politics could be damaging to your 20th Century medulla oblongata operating system.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8068 posts)
"So, tell us all what you think everybody's FAIR SHARE is, TBR?"

Didn't your momma teach you that nothing in life is fair?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
Your questions are nonsensical. My six year old has a more complex thought pattern than you.

I answer some of your questions, others I don't.

The questions I don't answer don't deserve the bandwidth...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
Just love your direct answers to my questions, TBR. As has been suggested by others, I think I'll give up trying to talk sense into you.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
And still, you have no logical explanation of how paying taxes makes you a slave. Slaves do not decide where or how many hours they work, what they eat, or where they live. In addition, their marriages and children were arranged by their master.

Pay your taxes or get fined and jailed. Pay your child support and alimony, or get your wages garnished or jailed.

It's the law of the land..... Abide, go to prison, or move to another country. But please stop bitchin, cuz nobody tells the government when, where and how to spread their tax payments. You bought into the Santa Clause, god, marriage with 2.5 kids and house with white picket fence pipe dream. Suck it up, buttercup.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2531 posts)
I'll agree that there are certain things that we as a whole pay too much for.

On the rest of your diatribe, I think you might want to grow up, and realize that you can't always get what you want (with apologies to Mick and the boys).

Life is a series of choices. Just because you don't agree with some rules doesn't mean you are a slave.

Does having to observe the speed limit make you a slave?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
So, tell us all what you think everybody's FAIR SHARE is, TBR? Was it fair that a lot of guys lived and fought under non fair conditions to save our country and our lives? Is it fair that a lot of people contribute NOTHING, in fact take much? And other guys who fought to save their sorry asses come home, work their asses off, and then get taxed so the deadbeats can keep sharing their hard earned money? I wonder how all you "Fair Share" people would make out in the days of the cave man? Real civilization requires that productivity be rewarded. If not, why work? Why invent? Why take risk? Why be productive beyond your own needs?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
In my military service I volunteered to give away everything, up to and including my life, for the accomplishment of my mission and my comrades welfare-but I volunteered, key phrase. No one made me do it. Now in the case of taxation we have a system that not only funds necessary infrastructure items but redistributes the wealth earned by some to the pockets of those that earn nothing. It's also used to further and secure a military industrial complex gone mad and continue a us world presence that is unjustifiable. So again-what do you call it when one class is forced to give away their property to another regardless of their desire? Since you have an objection to using the word slave (because there are so many American ex-slaves around today who might be offended) how about helots?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I would in that case you would need some industrial strength knee pads...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
21 to 30 of 976
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy