Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
11 to 20 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
For some reason, Bobbie, you identify success with greed and insensitivity towards others. Why bother to go to collage, work hard, and contribute to society if that was the case. We'd all be robbers, stealing from society. Otherwise, we'd all be on the Government goodie programs. not contributing to the livelihood of others. If we did it your short sighted way, we would be a nation of getters, and no givers/contributors. Just like the short sighted most of the rest of the world.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
Sexy:

Broken records might I play, but I am anthing but alone in this. You, and the folk here all play your own broken rcords, and the lot of you bitch at the most liberal of us who refuse to allow you to live in ignorance of what your greed and lust for power over others has brought.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
By George, that sounds just like someone who plays broken records.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
So there was this guy in a small town.

We was known for repeatedly hitting himself in the head with a hammer.

Finally, one of the townspeople asked him why he kept hitting himself in the head with a hammer.

He replied, "Because it feels so good when I stop."

Words to live by...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19922 posts)
DING DING DING! Robert is playing his broken record again. He has failed to learn squat in four years. Time to see a shrink, Bobbieboy of Mom's basement.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
Sexy:

If republicans believed in financial security of this nation, not only would they end the military industrial complex, but they would end any poverty wage employer, as that employer prospers from paying a wage which qualifies a working man and woman for government aid.

But because you continue the MIC, and to supplement the wealth of employers, by not ending the freebies that employers receive... You (republicans) are more akin to fascist, than capitalist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Could it be possible that many Republicans are so because they believe strongly in financial stability, a strong position on National Defense, limited National Bureaucracy and Centralization of Power? Could it be that many of us don't give a shit about Gay and Lesbo rights, as well as other "social Issues," as long as we don't have to pay to support them? And as for abortion, allow it up to 3 months, which is long enough for a lady to make up her mind about what the hell she's doing, assuming she's too stupid to tale pills in the first ? We're not all evangelicals, ya know.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
Yes most Democrats were pro-LGBT rights prior to 2000, however they were not in positions that could effect change. In fact everyone one of them I knew were and was sickened by the republican lead media blitz for Defense of Marriage Act, shoved down the peoples throats through republican christian right wing propaganda

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
"The Republicans have not "evolved" on this issue at all..."

They've actually become even more anti-gay/lesbian.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
Sirandtskitten, dood, please enhance your calm. You're seriously harshing the mellow which has been propogating in the Forum lately.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 102  Next »
11 to 20 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.