Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 215945101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Those of you who align yourself with the American political right...Particularly on social and cultural issues...do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care? Rather than insults and personal attacks, I am hoping to get some reasonable answers to this because frankly, it makes NO sense to me

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gusher...I have indeed, but I had done my legal and civics homework in advance, and their attempts to thwart me failed miserably, and unlike a notable "club" in the west (Which is actually a glorified house party run by an origination and a nut ball survivalist) who prides themselves on how many times they have been dragged into court, I settled my issues simply by simply being in compliance with local laws....not much they could do

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Tiffany the question is why you would support a conservative party knowing they detest all things sexually outside of marriage?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Such is the way with nearly all politicians.

The voters have only themselves to blame.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I am guessing they don't preach swinging as a strengthener of marriage. And that if asked directly, they'd try to lie out of it; same as any of us who would lose our job.

There are such people you may call professional hypocrites: Congressmen who renounce same-sex attraction and have bathroom encounters; cops who take bribes; priests who molest.

Once you have accepted hypocrisy at this level, anything is permissible. You have one set of morals for the public, and another that you would never publicly declare, for yourself.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
That's the church that I would consider going to!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Se were lifetime Republicans until 2008. We have been swinging since 1980. Yes there was a bit of a conflict between our religious beliefs and our swinging lifestyle,with me more than with my husband.But we looked at all the divorced people, people who were cheating on their spouses and yet were very religious.I guess we justified it by saying we are both ok with it, so no harm in doing it. I think that there are many conservative swingers. We know several pastors that are in the lifestyle too.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
PP have you ever had problems concerning your club due to republican elected officials ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yep mark I have two and you have none. that explains why your so bitter.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Geeze...who dusted off this old thread? As usual, the usual people get it, and the usual people don't...or pretend not to

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
No longer looking .In a poly thing with the hottest chicks around And some people on the boards are just fake/flakes......

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it