Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Those of you who align yourself with the American political right...Particularly on social and cultural issues...do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care? Rather than insults and personal attacks, I am hoping to get some reasonable answers to this because frankly, it makes NO sense to me

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 99  Next »
1 to 10 of 989
User Details are only visible to members.
a song to suit my current mood

youtube. com/watch?v=bXdvdjvSIuw

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(909 posts)
No. Probably not. But it does a lot of other things that affect your daily life.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(909 posts)
The BIS is giving us all cancer with fungi and hiding engines that run on water?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23721 posts)
"~~Knowing that a swinger associates with a political party and it agenda that has traditionally suppressed and repressed the LGBT community reinforces the topic thesis that incongruence is a significant element in the lifestyle of supposedly sexually-liberated citizens.~~ "

It's a question of priorities, oh ignorant one. If you can look past your cock, and make decisions about what you think would be best for America and the world, without that pathetic single-minded focus on what you do with your cock, as if it's the be-all-end-all of life, the universe, and everything, then you could understand this. Why should I vote for the people who looooooove abortion, LGBT, and a weird fascist version of feminism, while they're taking my guns, raising my taxes, destroying the economy, and ruining the health care system? Sorry, maybe this is just too advanced for you, but IMO some things are more important than what I do with my cock.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(909 posts)
"I wouldn't be. I met a guy at a party who told me about his engine that runs on water, that cancer is caused by a fungus and the cure is baking soda, and that the whole thing is orchestrated by the World Bank."

That's nothing. I could really lay some crazy on you if I wanted to.

That guy was wrong about The World Bank. It's actually The Bank Of International Settlements. The BIS controls the World Bank, the IMF, and the central bank of every nation.

You think I'm making that up? They don't even hide it. Look it up for yourself.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(909 posts)
~~Knowing that a swinger associates with a political party and it agenda that has traditionally suppressed and repressed the LGBT community reinforces the topic thesis that incongruence is a significant element in the lifestyle of supposedly sexually-liberated citizens.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8070 posts)
I don't think most people here are fearful of other's opinion.

There are a number of batshit crazies around here, but they are not feared, usually just ridiculed.

Anyway, it was a joke...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18932 posts)
Fear of other peoples opinions isn't something I fear but thanks.Just want to point out all bi people are not loony that a quick read through here would lead some to believe.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
tbr, The Inmates have take over the Asylum. It's fun. It's Having Fun Together!

tbr, you getting a PH.D? I heard a new one yesterday, not. Piled, Higher and Deeper. Poor, Hungry, Dedicated.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1891 posts)
Welcome to the Politics fora.

Were I you, I would back out of the room slowly, keeping an eye on all the knaves and ne'er do wells.

Most of the people that come here are nuts, of both persuasions.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18932 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 99  Next »
1 to 10 of 989
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy