Conservative : Swingers Discussion 911651031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative
TOPIC: Conservative
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Snoopes says FALSE...not George Carlin,

http ://www*snopes*com/politics/soapbox/carlin.asp

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN by: George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family,

not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer,

it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized,

and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here,

go back to where you came from and change your own country!

This is AMERICA

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches,

where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution.

Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law,

regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good.....

and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works,

I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world

for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or

trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA !

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We want our country back!

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
I see Kuccinch being about as an effective president as Jimmy Carter was. He'd have a terrible time getting Congress to play his games, and he'd never in a million years garner the support of the American people. This is a "red" country for sure, but not in the communist sense.

Not that Ron Paul would have it any easier. I suspect it would be a historic time for usage of the VETO stamp; he'd probably wear out a few of those in his tenure. They don't call him "Dr. No" for nothing .......

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And I find it illuminating that those two are the only ones that I have seen talk about the Constitution in the debates.

Absolutely, diametrically opposed on policy, and the only ones talking about the Constitution.

Is this a great country or what?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
I can respect Ron Paul. And I don't think he would make a bad President.

I disagree with him on most things, but you have to like a guy who has the courage of his convictions. He knows what he believes and doesn't focus group it or plant questions in the audience or come out against or for something based on what someone else does.

I think that Paul and Kucinich are the two candidates most deserving of consideration because of their firm convictions. You may not agree with them, but you know where they stand and they are not going to change their ideas or pander to anyone to gain more voters.

Unfortunately, they are the two that are least likely to get the nomination.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
And Joe, McCain is Bush lite. He hasn't a snowball's chance of taking the race against Hillary. The Republicans need an anti-war candidate who is opposed to nation building to even think about being in the match this time around. They need to get back to their roots of smaller government, lower taxes, protecting the borders, commerce with all nations and entangling alliances with none. They need to return to the principles written in the Constitution for a change, maybe then people would take them seriously again. Ron Paul is the only dog in the race that espouses those values. He doesn't have the name recognition of Guiliani, Thompson, or McCain, but he's got the principled conservatism they know nothing about. It's a damned shame that in this country the elections are more of a popularity contest with people backing who the *think* can win, rather than backing the right man for the job.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Brasilia was great TBR, thanks for asking. The weather was pleasant, probably in the 80s most of the time although it rains nearly every day this time of year. Had dinner one night at a lovely Brazilian restaurant overlooking Lake Paranoá, wish I could remember the name of the place. The city is a lot more spaced out than most capitols I've visited, and the architecture isn't all that impressive really, though. But Brazilian women are as gorgeous as they say, and the people are pretty friendly to Americans. My Portuguese is terrible, so that made it difficult to communicate since only a much smaller fraction of the population speak English than I had expected. And don't bother with Spanish unless it's really good with a European accent. I actually had better luck with French if you can believe that. Had hoped to get down to Rio for an evening but it wasn't meant to be. As far as South American cities go, I would rate it a 6 or 7 out of 10. It's a bit pricey, and with the sinking value of the dollar, my cash didn't go as far as I'd have hoped either. If you're planning a trip down that way, I'd recommend Buenos Aires instead for food, entertainment, value and scenery, or La Paz for just sheer wondrous mountainous amazement. But it was nice, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to visit another interesting place in the world.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
E _R your black eyeliner's running, better have mommy drive you to walmart and buy more some more on her credit card.

Now as far 08' is concerned, I believe exactly what I believed in 2000. John Mccain is the right man for the job. He made the word "bi-partisan" hip. He's a free thinker and someone who tries to get things done. From campaign Finance reform to Illegal Immigration. He may not always be right, but I appreciate the fact that he's more about action than posturing and bullshit. We know that he would prosecute the war on terror with strength. I think he's a common sense statesmen, who has respect from both sides of the aisle. He doesn't have to re-position himself for the general election. Unfortunately I think primary voters want a party line president and not a Maverick. It's a shame, he's the only person in the race who I would feel good about having in the white house.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Hey ER, how was Brazil?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Ron Paul is a true conservative and the only chance in hell the Republican's have of taking the White House.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
TOPIC: Conservative