Conservative : Swingers Discussion 911651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative
TOPIC: Conservative
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I doubt that, we are hoping hitlary is the nominee, that is who I am voting for!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
biden never had a chance he is a liberal retard...figures anti Americans would like him.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"I'm pro choice. Always have been. I'll have to listen closer. So if abortions are illegal in Nevada, then a woman just goes over to Arizona (or any other state) where it is legal? Is that Paul's view?"

He's against abortion, but he wants to put the matter back into the states hands. If state legislatures voted to allow abortion in their individual states, Ron Paul would not lift a finger to prevent that. In fact, he'd veto any federal government attempt at legislating or mandating that they could or could not do otherwise.

So basically you are correct. Even though he disagrees with abortion he would defend the states right to choose!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It's nice though to see that the liberals are finally attacking Dr. Paul.

First they ignored him.

Then they called him crazy.

Then they attacked him.

Next, he'll win.

(borrowing from Ghandi)

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"But Ron Paul is for abolishing abortion, and I can't live with an anti abortion candidate."

Not true. He's for letting the states decide for themselves. He doesn't believe the Government has the constitutional authority to mandate one way or the other. As a doctor that birthed more than 4000 children, how in good conscience could he have any other opinion on the matter without being a hypocrite? His view on the matter is strictly in keeping with the beliefs that smaller government is key on all issues.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I tell ya who would be a great Democratic candidate though. Joe Biden. Saw the debates the other night, and that guy floored me. He's a true patriot in my opinion. Straight shooter and not full of bullshit. Put Joe Biden up against Ron Paul and we'd have a race.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
worse than the peanut could ever be...not a chance in hell

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
e r You're right (which is why I write his name as follows: Kitchen-itch). I see a very timid person and when he's walking with his wife - she towers him. Man, she's so much taller!

You compared his potential effectiveness as a leader to Jimmy Carter. That's a good observation.

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
yeah New, go to snopes dot com whenever you get one of those and check to see if it is real. that one was not, follow the link I posted by taking out the space the replacing the * with .

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, Forgive my ignorance here, but did you mean this was not from George Carlin? My husband and I both thought it did not sound like him. I meant to follow this up earlier, but got busy at work.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
TOPIC: Conservative