Conservative : Swingers Discussion 911651011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative
TOPIC: Conservative
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I also don't think that expanding Gov't LESS than somebody else is conservative, although a do agree the republicans have done a poor job at it."

That's why you're not a conservative. You're a neo-con. You don't understand what conservative is.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Indiscriminate wars on trumped up false pretenses. Manipulating American people's opinions with shady rhetoric and lies. Abandoning diplomacy and resorting to threats of physical violence every time they don't get their way.

I could go on and on.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Oh, and don't even get me started on constitutional adherence. Things like locking American citizens up without due process, warrantless wiretaps et. al. Those are Republican creations.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Such as??????"

Well, for starters they know how to balance a budget, which is something we haven't seen from the Republicans since I don't know when. It goes back to personal responsibility. You don't spend billions more in your personal household budget than you expect to be able to repay, because eventually the bills are going to come due, right? Nothing conservative about being a spendthrift.

We could also get into which party has expanded the scope of government over time at the highest rates of change. That would be your party, the Republicans. What's conservative about that?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Now everyone is pissing me...I think I may just switch my registration to Independent. "

Well December, you're not alone. Anyone who pays attention to politics in this country for any length of time is bound to come to the same conclusion, if they're not an ardent partisan. When you look at what's going on, you have to start getting pissed after a while. There is no other option. True conservative thinkers are bound to feel isolated, since really there is no truly conservative party in this country. It's a damned shamed when you can look at the Democrats and realize they espouse more conservative principles in general than the supposedly conservative Repubs. Scratch a little deeper and the rabbit hole goes so much farther down, just depends on how deep you want to get. In the end, you figure out the two factions are really in cahoots organizing their actions in unison and playing off each other in a shell game of epic proportions, with the American people as the dupe.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The abortion topic is a non-issue in this country. Rowe v. Wade is safe. Most Americans couldn't care less about it, except the extreme religious right. And it's become too commonplace and accepted that abortion is an acceptable means of birth control for irresponsible people that there's no changing it in the near future. It's not high up on most people's list of urgent matters. Only the liberals and the evangelical wingnuts want to make it a topic of discussion, and a yawning one at that. Only Ron Paul can demonstrate a principled conservative stance on the matter and still give the people what they want. It's all right there in the Constitution. The federal government should stay out of such matters and let the states decide for themselves. So while the statist government worshippers bicker over whose right, they both ignore and further bury the Constitution, and with it any chance of resurrecting America as it was meant to be by the founding fathers.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Dec, now RR was a conservative, both Bush's were Republicans and the lib's, well they are just assholes...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
My first registration was as a Democrat. Then Jimmy got me pissed. Reagan was elected and I converted to Republican.

Now everyone is pissing me...I think I may just switch my registration to Independent.

I have conservative values with respects to the role of government - which I believe the elected Republican officials have neglected. I will never be a Democrat because they just think small.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I registered as a democrat this year, in fact I belong to an organization in that we all did, over 10,000 voters just in Fl to mess with the libs...lol See she cannot win no matter who the Republicans choose.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Dest

"I doubt that, we are hoping hitlary is the nominee, that is who I am voting for! "

This is not the first time I've read this statement from you. Are you registered democrat? If you're not and you're a registered republican or an independent......you can't vote in the democrat primary!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
TOPIC: Conservative