Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   671 to 680 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The fire arm is a tool. Nothing more.

If we ban it out of the fear of being so powerless. Than logical thought bans welding torches, house hold cleaning supplies, high school chemistry books and the Internet.

Fear is the wrong reason to ban something. More over when making a chemical weapon is simple enough for the average American.

5,000 USD is all you need to destroy a building 10 stories tall. 5,000 USD and a chemistry book.

I fear this more than anything else, because if you force these nuts to think... Their body counts triple if not begin to times by powers rather than whole numbers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7360 posts)
the equation has 2 variables, one is impossible to control the human factor..however we have to work on the other one. We had the Columbine..then we had Aurora Colorado and nobody did anything at all..now we got this. Something needs to be done. We ban the large soda for crying out loud because is bad for your health but see a big gun that is just ok..

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Sard:

What do we do about the guns currently out there? People will still have them, sadly more the wrong people than the good people.

What do we do about chemical weapons as I explained?

The tool isn't the problem, it's the man/woman using the tool.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7360 posts)
A) repeal th 2nd is unlikely B) outlaw the bullets and let them carry as much guns as they want C) make only guns that can fire 1 bullet per 30s.

and no other weapon will kill so fast so many as automatic rifle..may be a bomb...

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
I'll make this simple. My father, both his biological father and his mother, her biological father/my fathers grandfather who raised him, my great uncle and even I. Have served this nation and protected its citizens rights to bare arms in and on their property.

This was not the case of a lawful use of a weapon. It was a case of a unlawful use of a weapon, no different than using a sword or a hammer.

Take the movie theater shooting. What if that boy used a welding torch to weld the exit door shut, a threw a few canisters if windix with clorox into the theater room, then welded the main door closed?

A high school chemistry boom can be just as dangerious as any gun... Only the chemistry book teaches you to make the weapon of mass destruction with home made supplies. Not a chunck of lead.

Should we ban welding tools? Should we ban windix and Clorox?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7360 posts)
Im radical..repeal the 2nd..

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
"Teachers should be allowed to be armed if they wish."

That's some brilliant thinking. Teachers in front of the class carrying a gun.

If they fear their students they should find another line of work...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
No one will really think critically about the issue.

The anti gunners will continue to advocate to ban guns. The pro gunners will advocate for everyone to carry.

They are both off base...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Somebody forgot to tell Bloomberg we already have a law banning guns from schools. We should pass a law to get rid of gun free zones as these are always the locations of these mass shootings. Teachers should be allowed to be armed if they wish.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Do the people of New York really like this asshole? Holy shit, Bloomberg - you can't even let 8 hours go by without demanding Washington "do something"?

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a longtime gun control advocate, released a statement through Mayors Against Illegal Guns, an advocacy group he co-founded with Boston Mayor Thomas Menino.

"President Obama rightly sent his heartfelt condolences to the families in Newtown. But the country needs him to send a bill to Congress to fix this problem," Bloomberg said. "Calling for 'meaningful action' is not enough. We need immediate action. We have heard all the rhetoric before. What we have not seen is leadership—not from the White House and not from Congress."

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19133 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   671 to 680 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings