Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Connecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   661 to 670 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find it absolutely amazing that the bat shit crazy left gun hating loons have not figured out that almost all of these shootings occur in GUN FREE ZONES. Of course children cannot carry guns in schools, but there is no reason that teachers and school administrators cannot be trusted to conceal carry. Even if they open carried the sight of a person carrying a gun is not traumatic, except for the bat shit crazy loons on the left. They see police officers and in most states LAC carrying guns and go on about their life as normal.

Who knows why this idiot went off the deep end, but one thing is clear, the stricter the gun laws the more gun violence evidenced by Chicago, and DC. Just like sex, make something taboo and it becomes alluring to some. Maybe these assholes fantasize about these shootings, until they can't control themselves any longer. I really don't care too much as why, as to giving people the tools to defend themselves from the bat shit crazy people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Ban guns and you force these sick people to make bombs. Look at that ok city bombing for an example or tokyo's subway gas attack.

A gun is a idiots weapon, bombs and chemical weapons take more thought and yields greater death tolls. I would take my chances with a gun carrying nut over a bomber or chemical weapon... With the gun, I can fall and play dead... The bomber detonates the bomb before I escape the radias and I am dead.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
"Knee-jerk responses are almost always ill-conceived. "

yyep! The NY mayor, like every cognizant American, has expressed dismay that any off-his-rocker citizen can easily obtain a weapon and murder dozens of others.

People have gone nuts since the beginning of time. These mass-murder weapons are relatively new. Certainly much newer than the US Constitution.

"Doing Nothing" about serious problems is also relatively new as a supposedly acceptable public policy. One political party holds dearly to this, even going so far as to dedicate the entirety of their resources to making sure the other party can do nothing.

The Do Nothings are the radicals in this situation. They're bent on extinction, for all of us.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Only the intellectually deficient see this as a gun control issue. Only a moron would suggest that banning guns is the answer, how do these morons not see that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. The reality of life is that evil, twisted, spiritually bad, emotionally disturbed people are part of our population.

How do we identify them before they strike, that's a question that I have no answer for.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
What kind of law can be crafted in the hours of a bridge collapse?

"Build better bridges, bitches!!!"

Knee-jerk responses are almost always ill-conceived. In an emergency situation, they often need to be made, but we are not in an emergency.

The beltway sniper shootings were not a case of mass murder. Bad comparison.

Just cut to the chase and work to repeal the 2nd amendment. That is the only way you're going to get your ban on guns.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"Do the people of New York really like this asshole? Holy shit, Bloomberg - you can't even let 8 hours go by without demanding Washington "do something"?

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a longtime gun control advocate, released a statement ..." ==========

What kind of asshole would insist on any kind of "leadership"? Maybe a person who understands what leadership is?

Every mass killing of this sort comes with lots of grieving, expressions of sympathy, and hand-wringing about the tormented soul that would do such a thing. And that's all. Nothing ever gets done to make the situation better.

If a bridge collapses and 30 people die, there will be all that sympathy and anguish, AND something will be done about bridge inspections and maintenance.

What kind of asshole would demand better bridges within 8 hours of a bridge collapse?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So, this bushmaster gun is capable of mass murder, and easily. It was also used in the Beltway Sniper killings, 9 years ago.

It may be that the total poundage of bullets legally shot out of these types of guns, into targets or hay bales, *outweighs* the poundage of bullets shot illegally into innocent victims.

But is there any good reason that these guns are easily obtained by ordinary citizens? Are they a vital part of a Well Regulated Militia?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I have noticed that the posts here again as always goes to the "Guns" and not the victims. People 20 children were Murdered in cold blood. No matter how long I have been doing what I do for a living the hows and the why's pale in comparison to the tragedy that 20 young children's lives were lost. This senseless slaughter was perpetrated by a godless and deranged individual. No training or education can prepare you to over come the carnage inside of that school. My thoughts are with the parents, Grand Parents, Brothers and sisters, Law enforcement officers, Paramedics, and ME who are handling this tragedy and the sleepless nights and painstaking work that now must be done. Until you see such carnage in person you will never know or understand. My Heart Aches for all involved but more so for those who want to armchair their fake responses to this tragedy.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"It doesn't hold a lot of bullets. "

OK it seems it was a .223 Bushmaster. Magazines up to 30 rounds. My mistake.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"It seems that the weapon this guy had was a .223 caliber hunting rifle. The only gun control law that would have banned it is a total ban on guns.

It doesn't hold a lot of bullets. He actually brought 4 guns. When one ran out of bullets, he used another.

Arguments about assault weapons etc surrounding this are not relevant. " ========= How many wrong statements can you find here?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   661 to 670 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings