Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   641 to 650 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well,my post got deleted,hummm,image that.as I said in my post.there are 300 hunderd million people in the old USA.1.5 million guns.I think I would have better chance at winning the super lottery then being shot by a wacko.but I such still be able to have a gun to protect myself,I have that right as a human being.wackos are just that, wackos.those that want your gun,want every thing esle you got.when you can not protect yourself,you will never have anything.those with guns can take everything you got any time they want.thats slavery............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We executed the nut job from Oklahoma City Bombing, it does not seem to have changed anything. Though I am not against execution, and believe he should be. It just does not seem to make any substantial difference in preventing incidents.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
Plus I believe he must have been a very angry person, we all know such people. IMO there are a lot more angry people on the left. They are angry because they make minimum wage, because somebody can work without being in a union. Angry because somebody won't fuck them, angry because they believe anybody who does not vote for Obama is a racist. Angry because someone has a different opinion, angry because people own guns.

And the sad part is these angry blaming people many times admit to owning guns. If anybody should have their guns taken away it is these angry loons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
The problem is with people, they have flaws, sometimes very bad flaws. We should outlaw people.

Actually IMO the problem is with responsibility, too many people place responsibility with someone else or the government. When that happens blame becomes easier, than blaming one self. Not sure this was the case with this man, but it appears he must have blamed these innocent children for something. The one thing that is clear is only one person is to blame for the carnage, no matter what his reasoning, it is inexcusable.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
I think a lot of people are not really considering how easy mass murder (especially a suicide mission) really is.

Like I said, I could go down to a soccer field where a youth game was playing with a rented Hummer or something and run down dozens of people and get the hell out of there quick. After they scatter I could drive to another (who likely won't have heard of it yet) and do it again. I probably could kill 50 people before being apprehended.

I could rent a UHaul and fill it with filled gasoline containers and drive the thing at 80 mph into a restaurant and create an incredible fire, sure to kill dozens.

I could acquire a (rented, of course) cylinder of methyl isocyanate and Bhopal a public gathering.

The problem clearly is renting.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
I'm more concerned with angry nut cases around our children than law abiding teachers carrying guns. The only people I see traumatized by the very sight of a firearm are wacko bat shit crazy left wing nut job morons. I find it incredible that some extremely stupid idiots would rather give the nut jobs the upper hand because of their fear of a object than allowing responsible adults to defend the children.

But then stupid is as stupid liberal does.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
"Are you seriously making the case that we should just repeal the laws against murder just because some people are not going to follow it anyway? "

Not in the least.

I'm saying simply banning a behavior is not going to stop someone with disregard for laws and societal norms from doing it. *Especially* someone intending to (or at least accepting it as a possible outcome) die as a result of their actions.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
C'mon now.

Are you seriously making the case that we should just repeal the laws against murder just because some people are not going to follow it anyway?

Now, while I don't think guns are the proximate cause of these mass shootings, they do make the altercations much more deadly.

On the same day of this tragedy, a man in Central China attacked a primary school and stabbed 22 children. Thankfully none of the children were killed. Had he had a firearm, that would not have been the case.

I favor making it much more difficult to obtain a firearm. Yeah, people will still do crazy things, but maybe not so many people will die...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Deliberately arming teachers is a stupid thing to suggest.

However, thinking that a ban on teachers bringing guns to school would somehow prevent a teacher who snaps from doing so is equally stupid.

Banning someone from doing something only stops law abiding people from doing it. By definition.

The law currently prevents me from renting a Hummer and plow into a large group of kids at a soccer game, because I do not wish to do such things.

However, someone who disregards the law is "free" (at least for a few minutes) to do so.

What law can prevent that from happening?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
"Of course children cannot carry guns in schools, but there is no reason that teachers and school administrators cannot be trusted to conceal carry. Even if they open carried the sight of a person carrying a gun is not traumatic, except for the bat shit crazy loons on the left."

FJ, you are a moron. Schools are about NON-VIOLENCE! What kind of message do you send children if the teachers are carrying? What about kids that live in neighborhoods where there's street violence? They get to go to school and see their teachers carrying?

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, you think there are NO teachers who are going through personal problems? Mental health issues? What if one of those teachers "snap"?

You right wing gun feaks are fucking simple...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   641 to 650 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings