Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   631 to 640 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"These mass-murder weapons are relatively new."

Mass murder is not relatively new. Nor does it always require guns.

A car can be a mass-murder weapon and has been used as such. So can gasoline.

This kind of shit has been going on for a long time. It's the media that has made it into what it is. " ==========

The media didn't rip those children and teachers to shreds, dude. It's rapid-fire guns creating this steady and increasing sequence of massacres. Not cars, not gasoline.

Cars and gas have legitimate uses. Mass-murder weapons do not.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Banning someone from doing something only stops law abiding people from doing it. By definition. " ========= So, if it were illegal to sell rapid-fire weapons, only outlaws would sell them. This makes it harder for people to obtain them. This makes society safer. ======= "I'm saying simply banning a behavior is not going to stop someone with disregard for laws and societal norms from doing it. *Especially* someone intending to (or at least accepting it as a possible outcome) die as a result of their actions. " ====== Exactly. You cannot stop people from being crazy. You can just keep mass-murder tools -- rapid-fire guns -- out of mass circulation.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Banning someone from doing something only stops law abiding people from doing it. By definition. " =========

So, if it were illegal to sell rapid-fire weapons, only outlaws would sell them. This makes it harder for people to obtain them. This makes society safer.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
An armed camp is full of happy campers.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Civilians carry guns in Israeli schools, they have since the 70's. Israel has not had a attack in the schools since the policy was implemented.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
Israel huh..check this out: Israel has incredibly strict gun control laws. Try to buy a handgun, and youll face perhaps a 3 month waiting period, police, medical and psychological checks and hard to win approval from the Interior Ministry.

Ref: CNN World: Strict Israeli gun control laws aim for security balance

New York NY
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Seduction4Two so I'm being obtuse for believing that people should not carry a gun...or that I have liberal agenda that something needs to be done to minimize the risk of that happening again ?? Its not only crazy I'm taking about but also kids in gangs.. You are aware of course that majority of the shootings are committed with guns that are obtained legally right? How about when kids gets abducted then we got Amber alert..kid dies in car crash we get new extra safety measures ..we need better law..the one we have now aint working ..not for Columbine, not for Aurora..not this time. Watch the news... things will change.

New York NY
Username hidden
(323 posts)
There are significantly more than 1.5 million guns in the US...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Israel apparently has not had a attack on school children in decades. Maybe we should ask them how they secured the children.

Ohh wait we already know, they arm the citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
well,my post got deleted,hummm,image that.as I said in my post.there are 300 hunderd million people in the old USA.1.5 million guns.I think I would have better chance at winning the super lottery then being shot by a wacko.but I such still be able to have a gun to protect myself,I have that right as a human being.wackos are just that, wackos.those that want your gun,want every thing esle you got.when you can not protect yourself,you will never have anything.those with guns can take everything you got any time they want.thats slavery............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   631 to 640 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings