Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is also the fact that all of these shooters are armed but want victims to be unarmed. They plan to make sure the locations are gun free zones. It is easy to see these loons want to be armed but would love the populace to be unarmed.

Liberals are cowards...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
There is beginning to be a very clear connection with people on psycho-tropic medications and these mass killings. Perhaps this is where the problem really is. But big pharmacy and their solid money trail to the democratic party; to keep competition out, their profits up and unchallenged is going to be very hard to beat.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Try this internet tough guy, if you believe in evil guns so much turn yours in. That is IF you really own any, you have already shown your ignorance on the nomenclature of a assault weapon. The reality is you just do not know what you are talking about, and trying poorly at portraying what a tough guy you are on the internet. Only thing you accomplish is looking like fool.

Liberals are idiots...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
If you not afraid of guns then why do whine so much about them?

Fucking hilarious!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Someday, maybe this season, Hallmark will create a commemorative value card that demonstrates the rights and values of "Wayne's NRA World" members to create chaos and reproduce sociopathology.

The "Wayne's NRA World" values would include such sentimental statements as, "Our sympathy and cheers! Your child died for our values! Be happy. God loves a cheerful death at a young age!"

Signed by Wayne LaPierre, Executive Officer of the NRA, with your signature to be included.

{Maybe Nickelodeon could be persuaded to endorse this mayhem}. {{Wouldn't a SpongeBob Squarepants co-endorsement be more fun!?}.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
For what it's worth- I have firearms. Home and/or personal protection is secondary or "thirdary" on my list of owning them.

I have previously stated I have a CCW, but I will not state what I carry or how often/when I carry.

On multiple occasions I have looked down the business end of a firearm being held by someone who should not legally have possessed it. I do not believe most of the changes that I have heard the antis propose would change something like what I've experienced or read about.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Every state within the USA should have an amendment to their Constitution that grants the family of innocent children and women murdered in domestic assault to hunt down and terminate the lives of every member of every family and extended family whose relative pulled the trigger that killed someone within their family or extended family.

That would solve the issue of school shooting, don't you agree?

My 'family and extended family assault weapon skill' could be equal to your 'family and extended family assault weapon skill' defense is fair, wouldn't you agree?

Let's have a 21st Century family war! Wouldn't that be fun? Can I get an endorsement from a "Wayne's NRA World" member?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
I never said I was afraid of guns. Now you're lying to cover up your non-answer. Face it FJ. You carry your gun everywhere because your a coward. Own it. It's okay. Some of us won't think less of you...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
NK the guy who pretends to be scared of guns claims to have them, and then claims ONLINE that he is a badass that does not need one.

Pure Gold!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I have a gun for home protection. I have a permit but haven't carried my gun in months. I don't need to. I don't worry about strangers walking up to me and fucking with me.

Maybe small, pudgy guys have to worry about people fucking with them. I have never been mugged, had a knife or a gun pointed at me. Been in quite a few fights. Won some, lost some but the thought of shooting someone has never entered my mind.

Why do you feel it neccessary to carry a gun with you all the time FJ? What are you afraid of? Seriously...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings