Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*Maritimers is 0-2 today*

Is ALWAYS a 0!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
I am sorry you are insulted by finding out you are stupid.

I thought you already knew...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
It's all a dick act.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Are you a man or a parrot?

"Polly want a cracker" "Polly is a cracker!"

The organized militias were consolidated into Guard units and able bodied males were deemed the unorganized militias. It's right there in the post.

But bird brain keeps squawking, for all to see. "Squawk, squawk."

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
But moron the act did NOT consolidate all militias into the national guard. You really have deep problems with reading comprehension. The militia is still made up of able bodied citizens, the people are the militia, just as it was in 1792, just as it was in the British Colonies.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
FJ: "He tries to claim the National Guard is the militia, and that previous laws that say the exact same thing as to who is the milita are not in effect."

---------

Maritimer: "The Militia Act of 1792 was repealed by the Militia Act of 1902, which basically consolidated all the organized militias into the National Guard..... Statutory law continues to recognize the existence of an unorganized militia, which basically includes any male between the ages of 17 and 45 who is not in the National Guard."

---------

Other than perhaps I should have said "replaced" instead of "repealed," my contention was accurate and FJ obviously was unable to follow what I said. I readily acknowledged that after the Dick Act, statutory law continued to recognize the unorganized militia. (Why wouldn't I?)

FJ simply does not understand that the Code provisions (like the ones cited by PM) are derived from specific Acts of Congress. The concept of an unorganized militia may have been part of the 1792 Act and survived as a concept in the Dick Act. But, it seems pretty clear that the relevant Code provisions in effect today are a product of the Dick Act, which supersedes the 1792 Act.

--------

FJ is a dumb ass if he thinks the 1792 Act is in place today, because surely it is not.

--------

It will be interesting to see what his next liberal insult will be, since apparently that is all he's got.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
“Every citizen should be a soldier. That was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
If the dufus would bother to read and educate himself he would find that militias was not a US invention. That prior to Britain's loss the colonists as well as the Native Americans were colonial militias, consisting of all able bodied men. The appropriately named Dick Act was a way to take some of the control of these resources away from the states, in exchange for federal funding.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
He's all over the map because he has no idea what he is talking about. He tries to claim the National Guard is the militia, and that previous laws that say the exact same thing as to who is the milita are not in effect. The dude is clueless, if he bothered to read both acts as well as Title 10 he would have found his answer.

Now he is trying to play it off, instead of owning up to being liberal know nothing.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Dufus both the Dick Act and the Militia acts of 1792, as well as the Militia Act of 1862 affirmed that able bodied citizens of the US ARE the Militia. This you tried to argue with. The Dick Act reaffirms the Militia act of 1792, and 1862 it does not replace the militia with the national guard as you had tried to imply.

I asked you to cite where the Militia act of 1792 had been repealed and you did not give a cite. No where in the Dick act does it repeal the Militia Act of 1792, it reaffirms the militia and creates the National Guard. All your posturing crap was just that crap. Since 1792 it has been established by law that able bodied citizens are the militia, and that has not fucking changed.

Most liberals are idiots, the rest are morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings