Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 21343910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the news puts this out there 20 times a day,over and over and over.its every where.some kids hears it and thinks I can do that.he does it, now hes somebody.people are talking about him.more people are talking about him now then ever talked about him in he's whole life.we never heard about this kind of shit when I was a kid.me,I blame the newpapers,tv,radio,for putting this kind of shit on every day .not once,but every half hour,all day long,over and over, they pound it in your head,over and over,for weeks,even months.I think the news people sure share the blame.report it and shut the fu&k up,go on to something else.......just my thought.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Looking my Jr CMP training took place on property owned by the Catholic Schools. The school administration sponsors the training. We had zero school shootings. We also had archery classes again provided by the schools, nobody shot with a arrow.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
The reason that it is happening has nothing to do with the guns. The fact that a student used a shotgun, instead of a AR type rifle points the crime is not brought by the sight of a gun. If not a shotgun it could have been a bomb, Columbine the perpetrators planned on detonating bombs.

The problem is lack of school security, and a fad for those with blame issues to shoot up helpless victims. These ignored and desperate assholes see the attention that others have got, and they want that. They want others to pay for their misery, they play the blame game.

Three things need to happen, do away with GFSZA, and tighten school security. Allow staff to carry, as well as LAC adults. This shit just does not happen around open carry citizens. And in one clear case a mall attack was stopped by a concealed carry citizen. The president's children have armed guards and Secret Service, he is surrounded by men with guns, yet he says guns are bad.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I brought an M1 Garand To school to use a prop for a demonstrative speach in my junior and senior years of high school.

And when my younger brothers were seniors , I brought in an AR-15 for them when they took the similar course.

They weren't allowed to ride the bus with the rifle like i did when I was still in school.

Times are a changing, they now frown upon taking the opening day of Deer season , when at one time it was a right of passage.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
I've said it before- as a HS student we often brought a shotgun to school and no one was ever shot. If someone had a disagreement with someone else- Meet behind the bleachers of the football field/track after school and duke it out.

No one EVER thought of shooting someone else. This is not about guns, it's about some kid with a serious head issue.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It could be considerd an assault shotgun. Remember the Winchester Trench gund from WW1?

Lest we forget the high capacity pocket ban Now too, seems those twenty shells were housed in a high capacity pocket.

we need to ban pockets that are large enough to hold nothing more than 4 shotgun shells....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
seems in NYc a student entered a school ( at the end of the day) with a gun and was tackled , Yet it seems that school officials tried to cover up the incident ...... I wonder why? although they are claiming that it wasn't school related, even though it was a ummmmm school.

I wonder if it didn't fit into the Agenda ?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Wonder how long before the shotgun turns into a AR assault rifle...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Updated at 4:45 p.m. ET: A high school teacher and a campus supervisor talked a student into surrendering after he opened fire in a classroom, wounding a classmate at a school in California's southern San Joaquin Valley on Thursday morning, police said.

The student had intentional targets when he brought a 12-gauge shotgun into the Taft Union High School classroom halfway through the first period, Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood said in a news conference. The incident happened around 9 a.m. local time and students were evacuated to the football field, NBC affiliate KGET of Bakersfield reported. The shooter targeted and hit a student in the classroom of 28, and missed firing on another student he named, Youngblood said. The wounded victim was airlifted to the hospital, where the student remains in critical, but stable, condition.

The teacher in the classroom, along with a campus supervisor, "engaged" the shooter with conversation as students were evacuating, according to Youngbood. At one point the shooter put the shotgun down, and officers were able to take him into custody. The gunman's identity has not been released.

The teacher, who has not been identified, did receive a pellet wound, Youngblood said. A second student had minor injuries while falling over a table during the evacuation, and a third student was taken to a hospital for possible hearing loss from the gun blast sound, Youngblood said, according to Reuters.

The shooter had as many as 20 shotgun rounds in his pocket, but it's not clear how many rounds were fired, Youngblood said.

And the beat goes on.... I'm done.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Canada is more accepting of zeros, Bobby should move there...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings