Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Connecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is not what I said, you seem to like to make false statements, typical for a liberal.

What I said is if we cannot trust them with a gun, we cannot trust them with our children. Deliberate attempts to lie does not help your credibility.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Now you're saying we need to judge the validity of a teacher or security guards mental state to carry a gun when not 5 posts ago you were screaming that only loony liberals want to validate the metal state of someone who wants to own a gun. What the fuck?

You're spinning this out of proportion. I don't want, nor have I ever stated I want to ban guns. Or any peripherals that can be used with guns. Or law abiding citizens access to whatever toys their little heart desires. You and I are in complete agreement when it comes to banning guns being a stupid idea to solve this problem. Okay? Can we please move on?

And the fact stands regardless of how you want to add or subtract to the equation. There was an armed guard posted at Columbine. FACT. He went to lunch. There are armed guards at EVERY US military installation (unless you think those things MP's wear are just bananas painted black). FACT. Maybe the ones at Ft. Hood were all out at lunch at the moment he started shooting too. So the giant loophole in your "grand plan" is that there is always a way for someone to get past whatever security you think you have by the simple act of watching/learning patterns. Something almost every child over the age of 1 knows how to do instinctively. Please enlighten me as to how you're going to watch someone 24/7 that can't take care of themselves and how that isn't something a loony liberal also wants.

Or maybe now you're arguing that a lower body count is more important than the fact that someone went bonkers and started killing unarmed people. If it had only been 10 little kids instead of 20, that would have been an acceptable amount. Maybe 2 privates and a corporal instead of all of them. Maybe a theater half full of Twilight watchers instead of full of Batman fans...Where is the line sir?

You don't want to deal with the fact that there is a MASSIVE gap in the US ability to care for and appropriately deal with it's mentally ill. Ask any vet coming back from the middle east about how the VA deals with most cases of PTSD. Or maybe ask the parents of autistic kids how many choices they have and what kind of assistance is available to help raise a child who doesn't understand most of the world it lives in.

Here's my stance on the whole shebang summed up as best as I can without it being spun.

I could give two shits about your right to own a fucking howitzer and keeping it parked on your front lawn next to the azaleas. Your crazy neighbor with 50 cats and newspaper's stacked to the ceiling in every room of their house however, I am greatly suspect of and think maybe you need to exercise a little more responsibility than the average person to keep that bat-shit insane neighbor from gaining access to it and blowing up the local Dairy Queen because they are out of mint chocolate chip Blizzards.

Savvy?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Correction 22 armed guards was supposed to be 11 armed guards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Looking I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time, but then he turned around and did it again. I have to believe it was deliberate.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"You want little Suzy or little Tommy's class led by a guy with a .357 magnum strapped to his hip?"

Again if they can't be trusted with a gun they have no business being trusted with our children. Seems you are not whining about the 22 armed security guards not including the Secret Service who guard Obooboo's children at school.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
The only reason I re read any of it was after the claims that they had security gaurds (armed ) on the grounds....

So I read up on it again, I hate deliberate misinformation

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
My humblest apologies for seeming to be misleading. It's not intentional. So to make it up to you, I'll just restate what you are saying...

Parents can't always watch out for their kids so someone else has to do it for them. Teachers can't always watch out for your kids so someone else has to do it for you. Security guards can't always watch out for the teachers watching your kids so someone else has to do it for them. You can't always watch out for those you love so someone else has to do it for you. Our helpless can't help themselves so someone else bigger and stronger needs to step up and do it for them.

Call me crazy, but that sounds exactly like the loony left-wing liberals you so vehemently bash.

If you want an honest debate, lets make the subject something tangible....What's your ultimate end-game here? To let as many people have as many guns as they want and then they will be able to take care of themselves? Because as far as I can tell, that's what we already have now and it ain't exactly working. You want little Suzy or little Tommy's class led by a guy with a .357 magnum strapped to his hip? We can't keep teachers from fucking our students, so how the hell do you plan on keeping them from shooting them?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I do give the deputy credit for engaging them before the tactical team got there, the body county would have been higher had he not. Again refuting the libtards claim that armed security is ineffective.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Looking I am trying to dig up the information, but the second security was unarmed. The dufus with the gun was the one who left for lunch.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Fj , you also forgot about the fire that was caused by the first bombs that didnt explode, but was able to divert the second security officer to the location with the fire dept to put out the fire.... while they proceded to move on with thier plan,

which we all know No crazy person ever thinks through thier plan such as that incident

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings