Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 2134391061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aren't many bolt action rifles similar in function to that of What the military has used in the past as well as present?

So where does one draw the line? Or is that just what the reasonable folks want to be left up in the air?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
CT

" But I will NOT allow everyone to own military weapons"

Define military weapon. Tell us the functional difference between an AR-15 and a Remington 740

"Can't reasonable people see the difference? "

Don't you think it's difficult to be reasonable with people who don't know a damn thing about the subject?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
" Can't reasonable people see the difference?"

Yes, we can.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
CT I have to laugh. Right off the bat you have lost your own points. An AR-15 only looks like a military weapon, it is not. All the laws so far only have to do with how it looks, not how it functions. So you really do not want to limit weapons according to what they can do but only what they look like. I am a gunsmith, long time comp shooter, and retired army. Lets talk facts not just what things look like to you. In other words I much prefer to deal with probable facts, not the "I feels" or the "everyone knows" crap that uninformed and unknowing people use to support arguments when they don't have a clue.

You and many other liberal around seem to think that because a gun is black and has a pistol grip that it is a machine gun. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you make this claim a million times it will not change the provable facts. The parts inside the lower receiver from an M-16 will not interchange with those of an AR-15. They are not the same weapon.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I'll wade back into the cesspool that's "Politics". Anyone that thinks more guns is the solution to gun violence also probably thinks that less money to those who are sick will improve health, fewer schools will improve education, and that restricting those who vote will improve our democracy. Give me a break. I am a liberal and I will NEVER allow our government not to allow people to own guns. It's in our constitution and I have no problem with it. But I will NOT allow everyone to own military weapons nor to allow people to buy guns without sensible controls and time delays. Can't reasonable people see the difference? No, unreasonable have fears and emotions that drive them. Our country will continue to have more dangerouse weapons because the NRA has convinced people that there is some "conspiracy" against them when in truth, we're just middle class parents hoping for a little bit more domestic peace.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Conflicting reports about where and what types of weapons coming out now. I guess to wait is better.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
One option is to ban future sales of any weapon used in a mass shooting. No need to argue the danger -- it's been proven.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I have heard the same thing, but until concrete proof comes out, it is a waiting game. There certainly are big inconsistencies between what was reported at the time and what later changed with time.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
This is MSNBC's release: http //video.today.msnbc.msn com/today/50208495#50208495

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I started seeing the same info. Still going to wait before I believe it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings