Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 2134391041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'am gona take a guess here.I would say all the murders in the US the victim was unarmed or defencesless in 95% of all murders,like I said,just a guess...............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
would that includ mexian nationals that sneak in this country,kill then leave.how many are foreigners doing the killings.does this include terrorest murders.what does this all include,who done what ,by whom.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Outdoors is an idiot"

As we would call it "A few nuts short of a snickers bar"

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
*Outdoors is an idiot. *

Of monumental proportions!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I have not seen anyone on this forum that has come off as religious, let alone far right religious. I am certainly interested in where that train of thought came from.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
"I don't look at outdoors as an idiot. now, ZZ and robert and a few on the religious far right in here is a different story.... outdoors and I just poke each other back and forth..... "

I usually agree with you, but not in this instance; Outdoors is an idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
1,326,612 total deaths in wars for the US according to wiki. So it is still bull crap. If the 38k number is correct, and I doubt that it is, that still only comes up to 1.25 million. Still crap ..."

I wonder why the disparity in totals. Politifact is usually pretty good. Even so, if the 13 years 1968 thru 1980 averaged 25,000 gun deaths, the total for that period would be 325,000. Anything above that is still good enough to make Mark Shields' comment a true one.

It doesn't make anyone a "liar" if there are some you could count "if" they are considered US protectorates. There are also some uncounted gun deaths here at home as well.

Per year since 1968, as many Americans are killed by their fellow citizens with guns as by our enemies, per year of war with those enemies.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'm certainly not religious, in fact, I'm an atheist, yet a registered Republican. And some on the left would like to pride themselves on their cerebral strength. hilarious!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Who here is on the religious far right? Are you making ASSumptions?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
I don't look at outdoors as an idiot. now, ZZ and robert and a few on the religious far right in here is a different story.... outdoors and I just poke each other back and forth.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings