Connecticut School Shootings : Swingers Discussion 2134391031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConnecticut School Shootings
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 712   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I belive the biggest problem in this country is the goverment interfering in famliys bussines.telling parents what they can and can't do to teach them how to live.what is right and what isn't.what to wear,where to go,who to see,what to eat or drink,the goverment is tearing the famliy apart.why work,free food,housing,free car,free phone,free babysitter,free house clearing.where is the pride in taking care of your self.goverment hand outs.who give these hand outs.people who want you to depend on them.it makes them more powerful.welfare is the most destructive system we have today.it is tearing this country apart,it should be scaraped..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I wouldn't call the OutDrone crazy, boring and an internet troll, absolutely. I understand that some find him quite witty, I failed to find that part of him no matter how hard I tried.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Fj, I checked out your whitehouse URL to see what it was all about. You say it's proof that liberals are crazy. So far, 7 people have signed the petition. Seven. Wow, you really make a case here. And you call Outdoors crazy? In the age of internet access, where anyone can post anything, there are more than seven people who believe the posts you make prove you should run for office. Of course, the petition is a joke. And with YOU posting this as a valid argument, ............ Intelligent people can draw their own conclusion.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Perhaps it's improperly medicating? or misdiagnosed?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Sweet it may be one factor, but certainly not the primary cause. There are thousands of children on medication, they do not turn into killers.

Maybe VA can help with your question. I believe he worked in that field.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
Hatred and blame has been a common denominator of all these mass killers. Adam was a basement dwelling classic example. Now who do we know on the forums that fits that profile. Young, filled with hate, and jealousy, and blaming others for his woes.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
Mark Mattioli, whose 6-year-old son James was killed at Sandy Hook, said there are more than enough gun laws on the books, but they are not being properly enforced. But Mattioli said the shooting, which also left six educators dead, is the symptom of a bigger problem facing the nation. "The problem is not gun laws," he said. "The problem is a lack of civility."

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
A guy who lives 20 years has been alive for over 10 million minutes.

If he goes and kills a bunch of people in the last 10 minutes of his life, he was only a bad boy for 1/1,000,000 of his life.

The other 99.9999 percent of his life, he was no threat at all.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
ignatius-piazza-front-sight.c om/2013/01/17/obamabiden-knowingly-avoid-right-target-to-stop-gun-violence/

A interesting article.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
ht tps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/allow-citizens-hunt-those-who-wrotesigned-petitions-against-gun-control/6cwxn8fC?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Any doubt which side of the political spectrum that is bat shit crazy, and dangerous is cleared up with the above.

Most liberals are whackadoodle, the rest are bat shit crazy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 712   End
TOPIC: Connecticut School Shootings