Congressman Pete Stark embarrasses congress again : Swingers Discussion 894981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCongressman Pete Stark embarrasses congress again
TOPIC: Congressman Pete Stark embarrasses congress again
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok - that's it. I've been a Bush supporter since day "uno". And guess what, I still am! However, the President should receive criticism by allowing the war to be politicized and allowing the opposition party to control the agenda.

Bush is also responsible for putting the generals and commanders in the leadership position who are now making public comments against him. That, my fellow veterans, is a major concern and one that should not be taken lightly.

Could anyone imagine this happening when Reagan was President? I saw Bush's press conference a few days ago and I must admit that he is not the same person that got re-elected. It seems that he lost confidence. This was the same reaction my son had - I just found this out this morning. Which means that others (both pro and anti-Bush) noticed.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
you can goggle for the rest...

AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON,

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?' SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

As I watched Rick Lazio's interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to write this open letter to you, Mrs. Clinton. Brit Hume asked Mr. Lazio's views regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did not answer the question, but I know that I can. You know it, too.

I have no doubt that you are the same conniving, self-serving person you were twenty-two years ago when I had the misfortune to meet you. When I see you on television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.

I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr. Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering. Do you remember? You told the driver, "Bill has talked so much about Juanita", and that you were so anxious to meet me. Well, you wasted no time. As soon as you entered the room, you came directly to me and grabbed my hand. Do you remember how you thanked me, saying "we want to thank you for everything that you do for Bill". At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement, but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the last eight years. You said, "Everything you do for Bill". You then released your grip and I said nothing and left the gathering.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
By Jon Dougherty © 2003 WorldNetDailyA woman who claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 has repeated her accusation on national television, as Hillary Clinton launched her long-awaited book that essentially ignored the allegation.

Juanita Broaddrick (courtesy: Fox News)

Juanita Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, said during an interview with Sean Hannity of Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes program, that Clinton, while he was still attorney general of Arkansas, sexually assaulted her.

At first known as "Jane Doe No. 5" in Kenneth Starr's impeachment report to Congress, she had filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case, at first denying Clinton had made any unwelcome sexual advances to her. But Broaddrick later claimed to investigators for independent counsel Starr that she was raped.

A Clinton campaign worker at the time, she described a meeting in her hotel room in which Clinton held her down forcibly on a bed and bit her lips while engaging in sexual intercourse. After the encounter, Clinton allegedly told her not to worry because he was sterile.

She first told her story to the Wall Street Journal in 1999.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Who did he rape?

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
you are right, no one could hate Bill, well except the women he raped and abused...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hey HEY guys!!

Stark is an ***** and so are the lib traitors in the congress and those agreeing with them

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
jack,

what did i miss?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
And by the way, did Clinton do it or his COMMAND do it?

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Well, first of all, Clinton didn't go into those places claiming there were weapons of mass destruction. How many soldiers were lost in either one of those places? How long were we there? And where was the conservative out cry when all those marines were killed in Lebanon in the Reagan administration?

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Then i guess that means he's not responsible for anything. what else is new?

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Congressman Pete Stark embarrasses congress again