Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty : Swingers Discussion 788611081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCongress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty
TOPIC: Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I still would feel much more protected if those soldiers were patroling all the shore lines of our country 8-)

Just because some of us think Bush got in over his head and want our soldiers home. Just because we don't support George Bush's decisions, doesn't mean we can't be in support of what our troops are trying to do. Even though some of us feel it is a task that can never be fully accomplished ever in any lifetime. I do appreciate their efforts and all on behalf of us. I do not believe nor trust any politician they all suck all sides and all have their own agenda's. Alot of which have no benifit to any of us. The troops however are risking their lives.

Its easy for the fat heads in Washington to come up with these brilliant idea's. War on Terror an impossible mission for these young men and woman. Its ok though if he makes a mistake and hundreds even thousands of our young men and woman die for it. He didn't have to go fight the fight. Ya know Washington and all those good ol boys all faught right with their men. Where are our spinless jelly fish. Oh yeah held up on vacations somewhere.

Ok..ok.. the other reason I want the troops home is. My brother leaves for boot camp very soon... I don't want him over there either ....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
LOL... So then we get mutated terrorists with super human powers because of radiation exposure... lmfao...

hahahahahahahahaha.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
"So far the democrats have proven time and time again that they do not have the mindset to do what has to be done in order to confront and defeat the terrorist."

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ..... I find it hysterical that someone acually believe we can defeat terrorists. We can defeat current ones but new ones will always imerge and waiting in the wings. We call them terrorists but in all actuality they are Muslims. Their church teaches we are evil and anyone not subscribing to their beliefs must be elliminated. Its their job and destiny ya know. So I don't see us defeating terrorism. The faces will just change and maybe even the religion behind it.......

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Good that means it is work I shall continue...LOL At this point I dont know who is worse AQ or our congress...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
14% and now they hold our military hostage with appropriation for a pay raise and medical funding including dependants of service people..ALA Al Qaeda ....Fawkin assholes

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In an early June AP-Ipsos poll, 32 percent approved of his work, tying his low in that survey. Other June polls in which he set or tied his personal worst included 27 percent by CBS News, 31 percent by Fox News-Opinion Dynamics, 32 percent by CNN-Opinion Research Corp. and 26 percent by Newsweek.

The Gallup poll's lowest presidential approval rating was President Truman's 23 percent in 1951 and 1952 during the Korean war, compared with Nixon's 24 percent days before he resigned in August 1974. Bush notched the best ever, 90 percent days after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The AP's June survey showed that compared with an AP exit poll of voters in November 2004, Bush's approval was down among swing voters. His support dropped from about half of independents to a fifth; from half to a third of Catholics; and from nearly half to a fifth of moderates.

Among usually loyal GOP voters, his approval was down from about eight in 10 to roughly half of both conservatives and white evangelicals.

Congress had a 35 percent approval rating in a May AP-Ipsos survey. Polls in June found 27 percent approval by CBS News, 25 percent by Newsweek and 24 percent by Gallup-USA Today.

Congress' all-time Gallup low was 18 percent during a 1992 scandal over House post office transactions; its high was 84 percent just after Sept. 11.

In the AP poll, lawmakers won approval from only about three in 10 midwesterners, independents and married people with children — pivotal groups both parties court aggressively In an early June AP-Ipsos poll, 32 percent approved of his work, tying his low in that survey. Other June polls in which he set or tied his personal worst included 27 percent by CBS News, 31 percent by Fox News-Opinion Dynamics, 32 percent by CNN-Opinion Research Corp. and 26 percent by Newsweek.

The Gallup poll's lowest presidential approval rating was President Truman's 23 percent in 1951 and 1952 during the Korean war, compared with Nixon's 24 percent days before he resigned in August 1974. Bush notched the best ever, 90 percent days after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The AP's June survey showed that compared with an AP exit poll of voters in November 2004, Bush's approval was down among swing voters. His support dropped from about half of independents to a fifth; from half to a third of Catholics; and from nearly half to a fifth of moderates.

Among usually loyal GOP voters, his approval was down from about eight in 10 to roughly half of both conservatives and white evangelicals.

Congress had a 35 percent approval rating in a May AP-Ipsos survey. Polls in June found 27 percent approval by CBS News, 25 percent by Newsweek and 24 percent by Gallup-USA Today.

Congress' all-time Gallup low was 18 percent during a 1992 scandal over House post office transactions; its high was 84 percent just after Sept. 11.

In the AP poll, lawmakers won approval from only about three in 10 midwesterners, independents and married people with children — pivotal groups both parties court aggressively

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It is not your opinion it is your style of posting that pisses me off a little. Always trying to spin the answers and try to play little games by asking the same question all ready answered. cutting and pasting the answer only is putting things out of context.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"which people are you refering too?"

Those individuals on this site that persist in calling someone stupid because their opinion differs from them.

You can always disagree and say so; I have no problem with that as I really don't expect anyone to change their opinion here. No one should be telling any other person that they are "wrong" or "stupid" because that opinion differs. There is no reason to insult someone's intelligence, especially when that person (me) makes a concerned effort not to do so. I will however, treat those persons the way they treat me. You want respect for your opinion, then give me respect for mine.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Polousy and Ried is what I have reffered to. And you know it. And reffering to me as You people...LOL which people are you refering too?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"st pete sez And exactly what change in leadership do you see on the horizon?

OK pay attention this time: "

Ok I'm paying attention, so where's your answer??

"Oh and the president is the executive branch and I was speaking of the legislative branch. "

So was I; I threw in a little extra for ya to nibble on.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 131   End
TOPIC: Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty