Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty : Swingers Discussion 788611031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCongress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty
TOPIC: Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
75% of small businesses either let people go or have a hiring freeze on. The min wage has nothing to do with the market but has cost 10's of thousands of jobs...good work Libs!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Boeing laid off 74 employees 3 months ago in the paper and effected three friends of mine.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
36 pee-ons is not news worthy, yet However locally Schnucks markets just started a hiring freeze this was in the paper. locally.Like I said we are only seeing the begining.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
First of all I got it from the DM himself close friend second It dies in the papers. If people dont have a job they cant make the Mortage just like those who were stupid enough to get an adjustable rate loan.

DZZY your example of 39 target jobs notwithstanding... the min wage increase has NOTHING to do with the current market... I beg to differ. The mortage "crisis" is only the begining. Unemployment is just begining to rear its ugly head and will soon be very obvious to all of us. This is only the begining as I said...

And nothing mentioneed about dems wanting to bail these people out...LOL Talk about giving til it hurts OUCH!!!! And this polocy will add to the unemployed rolls ten fold.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky

I also find no 2007 articles regarding layoffs in St. Louis due to the minimum wage increase in 2007, nor regarding Target, nor regarding Missouri as a whole as it relates to the minimum wage increase. I did find one topic that sited layoffs due to the bridge collaspe. Please provide one link to where your information comes from.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Jack

"Thousands of minimum wage jobs disappeared right after the minumum wage increase. Look it up, don't rely on CBS et al. "

ok Jack a little help here. I've done a dozen different goggle searches for layoffs attributed to the minimum wage increase. Give me one good reference to look at. Even just the word "layoffs" results in nothing related to the minimum wage other than blogs. So a little help please.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
your example of 39 target jobs notwithstanding... the min wage increase has NOTHING to do with the current market...

btw, since the republics control the white house and the dem margin is of the slimmest nature in congress i would be hard pressed to say the liberals (dreaded word) are in 'control'

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Actually the ones that are going to suffer will be the omes on salaries between 28K and 35K....One of those will hire 3 Min. Wage employees.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Tell that to the Dist. Manager of Target here in Stl. 37 Minor Associates let go and 2 Assistant Managers released. This is only the begining, OH and tell that to those employees who baught a house 2 years ago that got laid off.

Dems wanna bail them out of the mortages instead of producing JOBS!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
As long as the liberals are in charge all it means is ruin to the country. Now let the non lib Dem's and Republicans get together and it can all be fixed. These people in charge now are what is wrong with America and Politics! Reid is an idiot and Pelosi is just nutz.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 131   End
TOPIC: Congress, The Aproval ratings are in Not Pretty