Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Congratulations to Obama supporters
TOPIC: Congratulations to Obama supporters
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
Congratulations to Obama supporters. It was a hard fought campaign for both candidates. Hopefully Obama's plans actually bear fruit for the right direction. We will see in time. I expect things to stay for the most part pretty much the same.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The 'zombie apocalypse' is fiction."

The 'zombie apocalypse' is a metaphor...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I didn't see this thread, although I had posted something along these lines in another one.

So, congrats. While I'm not thrilled with the result, I respect it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20271 posts)
"Everyone you see on the street is an actual human. The 'zombie apocalypse' is fiction."

I'm not convinced. Rove is the closest thing I've seen to a zombie yet...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Ghost, you could yet extract yourself from association with the worst among us. Everyone you see on the street is an actual human. The 'zombie apocalypse' is fiction.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sorry, I thought it was the OutDrone that I was quoting. That old, dry, hairy freak certainly did.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
"mouth when I referred to palestinian terrorists as animals "

Really M? Don't you always complain when I lump you in with all the conservatives?

I never made a comment like this and you know it...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"You can't really say they aren't human"

*I can, I do and I will continue to.*

"Civility" at it's finest! such "class," such fine "humanity." These are the very same "liberals" that shouted, pounded their chest and foamed at the mouth when I referred to palestinian terrorists as animals :).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
You can't create a human out of something that's not human. A sociopathic person is just sick and delusional, and he/she may be cured or otherwise recover.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"You can't really say they aren't human"

I can, I do and I will continue to.

I found myself married to a sociopath 10 years ago and learned first hand what they are all about. WINNING! Period. At any cost. Sound familiar?

TP Republicans suffer from what I characterize as 'learned sociopathic disorder'. When WINNING! is more important than your family, your neighbors, your nation and finally your own mental health, you need psychological help.

Hence sociopaths are not human as they have little if any real empathy or emotion.

I can find no other theory that ties all the pieces together....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Let's see if Obama decides to knock heads together this time instead of trying to treat sociopaths like humans.... "

You can't really say they aren't human, any more than you can say a 2-yr-old throwing a tantrum in public isn't human. They just aren't behaving as well as they can; in fact, not well enough to be a functional part of society.

If people aren't encouraged and rewarded for these behaviors, they're less likely to keep indulging in them. Adults shutting down the government could be terrorists. When they ARE the govt -- supposedly -- I guess they're TP Republicans.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Congratulations to Obama supporters