Complete and Updated Republican sex deviant Hall of Shame : Swingers Discussion 91394
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsComplete and Updated Republican sex deviant Hall of Shame
TOPIC: Complete and Updated Republican sex deviant Hall of Shame
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well Jewel, I can name 3 dumbed down ultra conservatives just on this post who are just a sheet and hood away from being "butt" buddies....RFLMAO

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.

We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scumbag who got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a fat, good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who doesn't know how to drive."

"So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
he called he names way before this DJ, I just think of the source, a guy who wants to emulate a murder...and I don't care who you are dar is ugly, especially when dressed up as Dorothy, OH MY GOD ...ROFLMAO!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I see bitterness becomes you guys.....

Bitterness no repulsed yes...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I see bitterness becomes you guys.....

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
I thought you had me blocked...

Damn my luck ;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Right he killed Judge John Wood, a man I knew in San Antonio...no woody is just stoopid, he did not kill someone...however his trying to get his murdering dad out of prison was his doing and wrong. I just find it humorous that C and her boyfriend are both kids of criminals and illegal money schemers ...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sorry, his dad died in prison in March of this year. So he is no longer in prison...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
And Woody Harreleson's dad is a contract killer, currently in prison.

He is suspected of being one of the "hobos" detained near the railroad tracks behind the grassy knoll after the JFK assassination.

Following Desty's logic, Woody is responsible for the assassination of JFK.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Speculation that Chelsea Clinton is engaged to boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky has been the buzz for some time but if they do make it to the altar before November 2008, Mezvinsky's pop won't make it. Unless of course they are married in a Federal prison.

Chelsea Clinton's Boyfriend's Dad in Prison for Fraud, Scams

ABC notes that Ed Mezvinsky, a former Iowa Congressman, is serving a seven-year sentence for fraud after getting caught up in a series of Nigerian e-mail scams.

This should play out well on Hillary's 2008 campaign.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: Complete and Updated Republican sex deviant Hall of Shame