Complaints about big government : Swingers Discussion 225196
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsComplaints about big government
TOPIC: Complaints about big government
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow Tbr so astute hope you have a super day...;-)

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Sorry tbr Im not a faggot like you that spins peoples post or hides when Im wrong in one Like you are,,,Im suprized you havent mentioned my 3 stents that the Gov. paid for today.

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4720 posts)
I wonder if Mickeys knees or lips get sore from sucking off all the other conservative posters...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Bobby is just butt hurt because the truth came out. The precious child was trying to kill a cop, and it backfired on him.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
No shit Robert its you and only you start these bogus threads,

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4720 posts)
I find it amusing how many near-identical threads you can start.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
I find it amusing that the conservatives cry about big government, burdensome government laws getting into the way of freedom.

Yet it is these very conservatives that demand that the law specifically state that you cannot go looking for trouble to use the self defense claim.

I do not know about how many were raised, but my parents wouldn't accept any claim of self defense if I used aggressive words or actions. So should I have been boxed into a corner by bullies, I still could not use aggressive speech or action.

If I did, win or lose the fight, I would be punished. The laws where I live are very much the same. If you use aggressive poster or speech, also called fighting words, you aren't going to get the self defense claim that Zimmerman played, because it wasn't self defense after the use of aggressive action or words.

Yet we see here with this case the need to specifically state that if you wish to use a claim of self defense, you must be without a means to escape or deescalate the situation and you must not have started the escalation such as Zimmerman had done when he exited his vehicle.

You conservatives seem hell bent on separating one escalating act from the claim of self defense and some of you now are crying about the demands for laws to be made to fulfill your demands for specific wording.

You are like children needing everything explained to you... civilized people demand those using deadly weapons to act civil and no, aggressive behavior as many of you admit to engaging in isn't civilized behavior, it is aggressive behavior.

It must be your culture, your hardened mentalities which fail to think through your problems before committing to action. Yes, thinking takes time and the bad guy might get away... That is why the police don't operate in ones, but as a team.

Team work is something that many of the self proclaimed conservatives here do not understand. but that goes more into your economic ideals of me ism.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6888 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Complaints about big government