Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws : Swingers Discussion 2157611071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsColorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws
TOPIC: Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky:

California hasn't told the federal government that it will arrest or prevent the FBI or other from enforcing federal law. The federal government simply hasn't done anything about it.

Fjep:

I am a citizen. I elect government officials to do my bidding. I do not take the law into my own hands, it command my elected officials to do X,Y and Z.

This isn't cowardness, this is being a law abiding citizen.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
So Bobby you are just making more empty threats. How typical of a progressive, nothing but hot air.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19314 posts)
I would like to see this sherif tell the FBI. "No you cannot enter this state to enforce federal law."

California Does it every day when it come to Pot?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Fjep:

I wouldn't have to do anything more than vote for the official who would do most of what I said ought to be done to traitorious states. Your economies forced to exist on the scraps we feed you through what trade we allow to enter your states, paying us fees to ensure your sorry asses aren't shipped weapons.

Essentially the entire state would be turned into one big prison camp.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
"So who wants to break away from the US now? I dare you."

LMFAO! And just what is your chicken shit ass going to do about it?

Damn that is the biggest laugh I have had so far from you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19314 posts)
Progressives = useful idiots

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19314 posts)
Party:

Don't know if we have spoken before, but welcome.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
Perfectmatch...sanctuary cities do not "refuse to enforce laws"...they in fact, obey the law to the LETTER in that local, county and State law enforcement agencies have no enumerated constitutional right to enforce matters of immigration, nor are they REQUIRED to report suspected cases to federal authorities...so you see...it's apples and oranges

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
BTW.....the SAME people in political leadership who oppose these proposed constitutional gun regulations, are the SAME people who would shut down your local swing club in a HEARTBEAT...are you people out of your friggin minds?????

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
David Clarke is a mouth breathing troglodyte, I have had the displeasure of meeting him and he is a drooler who can barely string two sentences together...This "movement" consists of 12 (count them, 12) idiot sheriffs out of THOUSANDS in the US, pardoning to their counties trailer parks. We have heard this bluster before, in the end, they will obey the law, but tell the NRA cult they gave it their best effort

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 92   End
TOPIC: Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws